Grab a Samsung i200 + FREE 3 PAYG Sim Card including £30 Top-Up for £99.99!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">A super deal this if you are looking for a lovely slim 12 key Smartphone with HSDPA at a bargain price!

eXpansys are offering the Samsung i200 + a 3 PAYG Sim Card including £30 Top-Up for only £99.99!

Detailed here [aff], the i200 offers solid specs and the Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard operating system in a svelte 11.2mm thick case weighing only 102g!

At this price you forfeit GPS and WiFi, but that aside, it's a nice device! Tempted to pick one up myself... :D

P

• 9 months later...
Guest SGH-i200
[...]eXpansys are offering the Samsung i200 + a 3 PAYG Sim Card including £30 Top-Up for only £99.99!

Detailed here [aff], the i200 offers solid specs and the Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard operating system in a svelte 11.2mm thick case weighing only 102g!

At this price you forfeit GPS and WiFi, but that aside, it's a nice device! Tempted to pick one up myself... :D

P

Got mine for 55 EUR at eBay!

I really love that phone! If you don't really need WLAN and want a 12 key phone that can be used with one hand - there is no better choice for a real low price! :D

Infos on new ROM etc can be found on XDA-Dev.

post-581726-1266247724_thumb.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.