Would Runescape be Possible on Omnia?

Guest Egin Tollkuci

Guest Egin Tollkuci

Hey Everyone, I dont know the specifics of what it would take to get a game like runescape working but I know that the new roms have java installed and runescape is a fully browser based java game. The game is very simple and would work great on the sweet touchscreen of the omnia. Just wondering if it we could somehow make it happen.

Guest Egin Tollkuci

i know its not i910 only but i didn't want to post it twice, i still might delete this and post in main i9xx discussion. I dont think it would be too bad on the omnia screen. the regular runescape screen is not that big to begin with.

Guest GodsGift
i know its not i910 only but i didn't want to post it twice, i still might delete this and post in main i9xx discussion. I dont think it would be too bad on the omnia screen. the regular runescape screen is not that big to begin with.

god my boys play runescape religiously...

if they knew i could get it on my phone!!!! they already hassle me to tether the omnia to their laptops on car journeys ....

mind you i would be interested if this is possible just to annoy them when I say "NO"

GG

Guest ailboles

While I can understand the desire to have something to do on long car trips, I don't think it would be easy to play on the phone.  If you wanted to push your luck, you'd want to try a browser that can render java (not just javascript like opera) and maybe use the phone in landscape.  The hardware is probably powerful enough, but the software side I don't know about.

Best of luck.