• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

iGO8 v8.3.2 on Omnia

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Didn't work

Posted

what dont work?

give more information if you need help

Posted

Didn't work for me either. It opens the initial loading screen, but when it gets to "Mainscreen Load" (i think) it pops up with;

FFUI Error.

FFUIERROR: Parse error [</layer> expected]

I hit OK and it closes. Any ideas...?

Posted

Didn't work for me either. It opens the initial loading screen, but when it gets to "Mainscreen Load" (i think) it pops up with;

FFUI Error.

FFUIERROR: Parse error [</layer> expected]

I hit OK and it closes. Any ideas...?

LOL ok I'm an idiot - I thought I was on iGO 8.3 but im only on 8.0 - sorry mate :D

Posted (edited)

@jason07

not tested but try this for iGO8 8.0.0.xxxxx

http://rapidshare.com/files/233260383/Data_branding_for_Omnia.ZIP

Edited by Dado...

Posted

IGo started up, but it almost immediately gave me an error, something about 240_400 I think? I have switched back since then to the normal data and sys files

Posted (edited)

you use sys.txt from first post? you cant use new files without this...

also if error continue, try add this to sys.txt

[interface]

resolution_dir="240_400"

[rawdisplay]

screen_x=240

screen_y=400

for portail orientation simple change to 400_240 and screen_x=400 screen_y=240

Edited by Dado...

Posted (edited)

1. this topic not for maps

2. no illegal or warez data allowed on this forum (i suppose you use cracked version when ask for maps)

use GOOGLE for search...

MOD Edit: Please dont.

Edited by sector

Posted

1. this topic not for maps

2. no illegal or warez data allowed on this forum (i suppose you use cracked version when ask for maps)

search results in illegal also. why is it so hard to understand and u keep pushing to it the edge?

you have made a nice topic to help ppl and now ur ruin it.

Posted

my mistake...

Posted

search results in illegal also. why is it so hard to understand and u keep pushing to it the edge?

you have made a nice topic to help ppl and now ur ruin it.

???I dont get it you talk about legal and illegal not allowed here ... for WM 6.5 builds you have all licences ????

Posted

Btw... I think iGO is by far the best navigator prog. BUT...! It's VERY slow - it's for MORE powerful devices, with HIGHER CPU & memory.

Posted

Hello Dado..!

I updated my iGO 8.0 to 8.3 via Toolbox. As a result, I cannot start igo on the phone cause the software is missing igo\240_400\loading.bmp. If I'm right, your package can solve the problem, but the links are dead. Could you upload it again?