Sign in to follow this  
vodkajelly

photo stuck on start sequence

vodkajelly    0

I've managed to get a photo stuck on the start sequence. As the 'Launching TouchFlo' message appears so does a photo. This photo isn't set as my wallpaper and I even deleted if from my device about a week ago - but it's still here!

And, to make matters worse, my girlfriend is buying the handset from me and it's a photo I'd rather she didn't see ! :D

I've tried looking through settings and can't see anything obvious wrong - any suggestions folks?

Cheers

Vodkajelly

andylyf    0
I've managed to get a photo stuck on the start sequence. As the 'Launching TouchFlo' message appears so does a photo. This photo isn't set as my wallpaper and I even deleted if from my device about a week ago - but it's still here!

And, to make matters worse, my girlfriend is buying the handset from me and it's a photo I'd rather she didn't see ! :lol:

I've tried looking through settings and can't see anything obvious wrong - any suggestions folks?

Cheers

Vodkajelly

since u are selling the handset to your girlfriend, why not just hard reset it?

solve your problem once and for all..... :D

andybarker    17

I think I recall a setting in the HTC Advanced Config software to set that picture (just found it in "Splash Screen"). I guess it copies the file elsewhere to ensure it can load it on startup?