Firefox for WM 6.1 and WM 6.5

Guest Apo11on

Guest TheDrizzle

There is a thread about this in the main forum, apparently it doesn't work all that well, though I have yet to try it...

Guest Omega Ra

yeah I tried it. Not really set up for the omnia just yet. Wrong resolution and it is very slow...but it is an alpha version. Once it is finished they will be coming out with versions for other phones/resolutions

Guest Root-dir

My original post made me sound like and ass and I apologize.

the point i Intended to make was that this is is fully freely available for everyone at any time you like you can pull down the latest source and compile it.

in fact I did just that a few days before they released it as a functional winCE alpha and was going to post it here but then they released this so I didn't bother.

Edited by Root-dir

Guest Apo11on
"Leaked"

LOLOLOLLO its open source no such thing as "Leaked"

i join semmtexx in his question...

"leaked" means something that is not officially available for general public has found it's way to the internet, regardless if it's open source/freeware/shareware etc'. If you thing leaked means something else - you're wrong. that post was not very smart.

Guest djtosh

it is not leaked because mozila made it officially available, leaked is when somebody makes it available against company wishes, if the company themselves release it, regardless of the stage, it has not been leaked.

Guest semmtexx
it is not leaked because mozila made it officially available, leaked is when somebody makes it available against company wishes, if the company themselves release it, regardless of the stage, it has not been leaked.

either way, Apollon did not say it was leaked, the article he linked to says leaked. Cry about it why don't you. I can't stand people that are so quick to correct ESPECIALLY when it's inconsequential.