Total nub here.....I could use a little help

Guest mtnbyker

Guest mtnbyker

So I have the omnia 910. I have been running the leaked rom and just tried to install wozzers windows mobile 6.5 rom.

After the flash udml said 100% with no errors. The phone shut down and now it will not turn on. So Im guessing the phone is toast. Any input would be great.

Thanks,

Adam

Guest Tim-H

it shouldnt be. If it was a .bin flash you should be able to flash it again. Pull the battery, put it back in and see if it turns on. Push the soft reset button in the hole by the power button and see if that works. If you can get the omnia logo to come up just do the flash process again. Make sure you've charged your battery too.

Guest mtnbyker
it shouldnt be. If it was a .bin flash you should be able to flash it again. Pull the battery, put it back in and see if it turns on. Push the soft reset button in the hole by the power button and see if that works. If you can get the omnia logo to come up just do the flash process again. Make sure you've charged your battery too.

Thanks for the reply Tim.

Battery has a full charge on it. I have tried pulling the battery and the soft resets but still no luck. I guess I will continue to try this and try to dream up a good story to get a replacement from verizon. If anyone else has any other ideas please post. <_<

Guest thetwiztidfreak

Exact same thing happened to me!! phone wouldn't even show a charging light when plugged in. Did an insurance claim for lost phone and tried again with much better success. I did nothing different the second time so not sure what whent wrong.

Guest mtnbyker
Exact same thing happened to me!! phone wouldn't even show a charging light when plugged in. Did an insurance claim for lost phone and tried again with much better success. I did nothing different the second time so not sure what whent wrong.

Cheers to the insurance claim!! :)

My new phone arrives tommorow.

So ......do I try it again? <_<