Phone problem

Guest Omega Ra

Guest Omega Ra

My phone is doing this weird thing where the phone just disconnects itself. The bluetooth stays active and I can still use programs and such, but the phone shuts off and I have a hard time getting it to reconnect. Should I just reflash the CC20 rom, or can I just flash like the CSC and Eboot parts and not the PDA part? What do you guys think will work? OR should I just try to reflash the cc20 and pull the plug midway to brick it?

Guest necosino

I'd try reflashing the CC20 ROM, then in UMDL just click PDA to unload the PDA portion of the phone. Hopefully everything will be intact after and your phone will be working fine <_<

Let us know how it goes!

Guest Omega Ra
I'd try reflashing the CC20 ROM, then in UMDL just click PDA to unload the PDA portion of the phone. Hopefully everything will be intact after and your phone will be working fine <_<

Let us know how it goes!

Okay to only flash the CSC and eboot I click PDA so it doesn't load the pda after I click unified image right?

Guest necosino

It must be hardware then. Take it in to the store and just explain what is happening. Don't mention flashing / upgrading, anything like that. Play dumb and they'll take care of you <_<

Guest necosino

That's a good idea. Then just say you went to do a hard reset and it got real hot, then shut off and you don't know what happened <_<