• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Original Samsung Applications Repository

120 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi,

I have a problem with the zip folders, after updating the ROM i can't open zip folders on phone, and one more problem regarding the reg files. I have PHM reg edit installed with the ROM but i am not able to open the reg file from my doc.

Any help?

Posted

Works great G, thanks mate! ;)

Installed to my device.

thanks alot thats i was lookin all over the net for you have been helpful keep up the good work

Posted

HOW HOW HOW, do you install these cabs? when i use winrar to extract them all I end up with is a bunch of files and an XML Setup file.. I'm a newbie and lost....

all help appreciated... ;)

Posted

Full Screen Volume Control link is not working?! Anywhere else I can get it? Or please fix. Thanx in advance ;)

Posted (edited)

HOW HOW HOW, do you install these cabs? when i use winrar to extract them all I end up with is a bunch of files and an XML Setup file.. I'm a newbie and lost....

all help appreciated... ;)

Don't use WinRar or any other un-archiving type of program

The .CAB files are meant to just be put into a directory (folder) on your Omnia and double-click on

They are self installers.

Edited by VeniceKurt

Posted

@ sector.....when u get wind of this....:D

can you stick the black russian cabs in this thread when u get time...think it will make a good addition.

;)

Posted

Hey there,

Full screen volume control link is not working, can anyone post it again or give us a valid link.

thanks in advance

Posted

Anyone have the .cab for Smart Memo? Sorry, but I didn't see it in the list...

Posted

@ Sector (or anyone else)

Could you please make a cab for MSN Weather Widget?

Posted

Anyone have the .cab for Smart Memo? Sorry, but I didn't see it in the list...

Hi ek,

I googled for it but only found the PC version (which is not free!).

Do you have a fuller name or a link so we can see what it is???

Ron...

Posted

thanks for good rom

just one question, where can I find msn weather cab

Posted

Hi ek,

I googled for it but only found the PC version (which is not free!).

Do you have a fuller name or a link so we can see what it is???

Ron...

Unfortunately, that's the only name I know it by. It was part of both the CC20 and CC30 updates. I searched the net for it as well, prior to my original post, with no resolve. I was so excited about flashing to Blazingwolf's 6.5 ROM that I didn't realize it was removed... :) No biggie...6.5 is WAY more important to me...

Posted

guys, do you have a link for auto call recorder? thank you much...

Posted

Good day... can you please give me a guide on how to make the Photoslides to work... ive been asking this for so many times now, nobody seems to provide an answer... im using 6.5 Rom...

Photoslides is the best program to have an slideshow of your photos taken in Omnia, its transitions are so great and it has a background music. i missed this program eversince i upgraded to wm 6.5.

thank you sir!

Posted

Anyone have issues with the Samsung Smart Converter program?

I tried both the old and newer file and neither one worked... the application screen opens but you can't do anything and it won't refresh (e.g. if I bring up the keyboard and then close it, an image of the keyboard stays on the screen).

I'm using 6.5 build 23009... any help appreciated since Smart Converter is the only useful Samsung app for me. :)

Posted

Does anyone have the original samsung tsk files ? Pls upload here as I miss the glossy bar provided in the DZIA5 rom.

Posted (edited)

hi everyone...

i have a problem here...i have install M2D from this site > http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...pe-dxhk1-m2d04/ .

http://rapidshare.com/files/166665676/i900_M2D04_PaS08.rar

but i found my original OMNIA setting is gone...

i have try to hard reset..but nothing change..im trying to get back my original OMNIA Setting..is it permenantly deleted?

please help me how to give me back my ORIGINAL OMNIA??

please....im going crazy....

im from Malaysia and my version is :

PDA : i900DTHJ9/M2D03 (previously is DZ1A5)

PHONE : i900DXID1

thanks in advice

Edited by ismani

Posted

Good work! Thank you

Posted

Nice thread :)

I installed Samsung Main Menu ... it works but there is no font :)

Any solutions for that?

P.S. I'm using a German Rom (by DominikZ)

Posted

I installed Samsung Omnia Widget to CF03-based cooked ROM.

Everything widget works except the browser widget.

When I click it, it says 'Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename.'

Any idea how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Posted

does anyone know where i can find the original keyboard, or is shokka's cab include the keyboard not just the skin?

Posted

Can anybody post ACR V1.2.1 - Automatice Call Recording plz.. Thanx in advance

Posted

I have already installed samsung online widget and found some error.

1.when i tab on internet browser widget yhe error occur "Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename"

2.and the same error occured when i use tab on "how to get all widgets" on more widget

3.More widget2 could not found anything.Every categories have 0 widget.

how can solve the problem? i think this problem may be occured because i cant set opera as my default browser. Anyone tell me how can i set it please.