Original Samsung Applications Repository

Guest sector

Guest Lost-in-omniA

Hi,

I have a problem with the zip folders, after updating the ROM i can't open zip folders on phone, and one more problem regarding the reg files. I have PHM reg edit installed with the ROM but i am not able to open the reg file from my doc.

Any help?

Guest fadez08
Works great G, thanks mate! ;)

Installed to my device.

thanks alot thats i was lookin all over the net for you have been helpful keep up the good work

Guest wordsmiff

HOW HOW HOW, do you install these cabs? when i use winrar to extract them all I end up with is a bunch of files and an XML Setup file.. I'm a newbie and lost....

all help appreciated... ;)

Guest VeniceKurt
HOW HOW HOW, do you install these cabs? when i use winrar to extract them all I end up with is a bunch of files and an XML Setup file.. I'm a newbie and lost....

all help appreciated... ;)

Don't use WinRar or any other un-archiving type of program

The .CAB files are meant to just be put into a directory (folder) on your Omnia and double-click on

They are self installers.

Edited by VeniceKurt

Guest shokka9

@ sector.....when u get wind of this....:D

can you stick the black russian cabs in this thread when u get time...think it will make a good addition.

;)

Guest ronaldb3
Anyone have the .cab for Smart Memo? Sorry, but I didn't see it in the list...

Hi ek,

I googled for it but only found the PC version (which is not free!).

Do you have a fuller name or a link so we can see what it is???

Ron...

Guest ekotasek
Hi ek,

I googled for it but only found the PC version (which is not free!).

Do you have a fuller name or a link so we can see what it is???

Ron...

Unfortunately, that's the only name I know it by. It was part of both the CC20 and CC30 updates. I searched the net for it as well, prior to my original post, with no resolve. I was so excited about flashing to Blazingwolf's 6.5 ROM that I didn't realize it was removed... :) No biggie...6.5 is WAY more important to me...

Guest Omni God

Good day... can you please give me a guide on how to make the Photoslides to work... ive been asking this for so many times now, nobody seems to provide an answer... im using 6.5 Rom...

Photoslides is the best program to have an slideshow of your photos taken in Omnia, its transitions are so great and it has a background music. i missed this program eversince i upgraded to wm 6.5.

thank you sir!

Guest Koofteh

Anyone have issues with the Samsung Smart Converter program?

I tried both the old and newer file and neither one worked... the application screen opens but you can't do anything and it won't refresh (e.g. if I bring up the keyboard and then close it, an image of the keyboard stays on the screen).

I'm using 6.5 build 23009... any help appreciated since Smart Converter is the only useful Samsung app for me. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ismani

hi everyone...

i have a problem here...i have install M2D from this site > http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...pe-dxhk1-m2d04/ .

http://rapidshare.com/files/166665676/i900_M2D04_PaS08.rar

but i found my original OMNIA setting is gone...

i have try to hard reset..but nothing change..im trying to get back my original OMNIA Setting..is it permenantly deleted?

please help me how to give me back my ORIGINAL OMNIA??

please....im going crazy....

im from Malaysia and my version is :

PDA : i900DTHJ9/M2D03 (previously is DZ1A5)

PHONE : i900DXID1

thanks in advice

Edited by ismani

• 2 weeks later...
Guest punkwhan

I installed Samsung Omnia Widget to CF03-based cooked ROM.

Everything widget works except the browser widget.

When I click it, it says 'Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename.'

Any idea how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest peepo555

I have already installed samsung online widget and found some error.

1.when i tab on internet browser widget yhe error occur "Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename"

2.and the same error occured when i use tab on "how to get all widgets" on more widget

3.More widget2 could not found anything.Every categories have 0 widget.

how can solve the problem? i think this problem may be occured because i cant set opera as my default browser. Anyone tell me how can i set it please.