Original Samsung Applications Repository

Guest sector

Is there any way to get camera programs to phone as a .cab file? I accidentally deleted about 50 megabytes file from phone and now my camera isnt workin. :( sorry for my bad english..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Niendertal

I wonder if there is any CAB file with the litle program that OMNIA has when you go to:

START-> Settings -> Connections-> HSDPA.

This is an application to change the 3G mode. You can Disable HSDPA for more Battery life.

But I can't find the Application in my new 6.5 ROM.

Is there any one out there with this solution?

Changing a Registry Key or something?

Edited by Niendertal

Guest varta

nice work, but some of the links are death... could you pls reupload them?

and is the link for Office Mobile 2010 (btw, also death)?

thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i need cab file for file explorer samsung omnia i900 that support 6.5....... i have Ryrzy latest rom which have file management instead of file explore.. can someone help me... i need to install file explorer extention program because its more easy for me.. thanks..

i downloaded and installed shokkas keyboard and keypad, but it made my i910 freeze everytime.

upgraded to blazingwolfs wm 6.5 rom, and it didnt come with the orginal keypad just like the one in shokkas cab file.

does anybody have the cab file for the original keypad or keyboards....

Guest ronaldb3
i downloaded and installed shokkas keyboard and keypad, but it made my i910 freeze everytime.

upgraded to blazingwolfs wm 6.5 rom, and it didnt come with the orginal keypad just like the one in shokkas cab file.

does anybody have the cab file for the original keypad or keyboards....

Apps here are for i900. Many will not work with i910 or i900l or other models. Note first post says "SOME" will work for i910. Means not all.

Try another forum(or another site) for i910 apps.

Good luck-

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ale_Alex

Does anyone know where can i download the Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional for my i900 Omnia?

I instaled the WM6.5 on it and i simply hate it...i want the 6.1 back B) Please help me

• 1 month later...
Guest melburnian
Does anyone know where can i download the Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional for my i900 Omnia?

I instaled the WM6.5 on it and i simply hate it...i want the 6.1 back :D Please help me

Try Shokka's ROM and also Nick's 21057 ROM. Kunchai's ROM is the other that many recommend. Please have a look around the forum.

Edited by melburnian

Guest melburnian
Hi Guys,

Can anyone provide the cab for the original Samsung keyboard that you mostly need to use the stylus for? It seems to be missing from a rom I am using from Steff and no one in his thread has it.

Thanks,

Ron...

Hi Ron

There is a copy of Shokka's skinned Samsung keyboard on Post #1

Guest billboo

I wish I could get smart reader to work in 6.5, I used to really like this app, I have 3 versions, but none of them will install :-(

Spoke too soon, I have it woking now, it freezes after install, but then did a soft reset, here is the version that works for me, I renamed it 007

Edited by billboo

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest AS001

Can somebody reupload Samsung Omnia Keyboard (with skin form OCK Eclipse - the grey one :) ) ?

Link in ock's post are not working :(

EDIT: OK, i try download it one more time and it succesfully download :)

Edited by AS001

• 6 months later...