Bgill55's 6.5 Rom v3.5/ 6.5 3.4 M2D

Guest bga7x

Guest RwP1138

This rom shows all the hard work that you put into it to make it great

its like you made a good ole muscle car and others are trying to get by

in a little tuner car

the gps is working so well with this rom it knows where I am going to be this saturday

so its your choice people you can be paul walker and have jordana brewster riding with you

or you can be that asian guy who never made another movie and take a wizz on your phone

Guest bga7x
This rom shows all the hard work that you put into it to make it great

its like you made a good ole muscle car and others are trying to get by

in a little tuner car

the gps is working so well with this rom it knows where I am going to be this saturday

so its your choice people you can be paul walker and have jordana brewster riding with you

or you can be that asian guy who never made another movie and take a wizz on your phone

Yes it was alot of hard work but fun! I am having issues with finger board staying the defauld keyboard working on this now!

Guest chrisp304

Hey just wanted to give you a nod. Been using your roms since 1.5. Yours are my favorite of what's currently out there.... and I have tried them all. I like that you added HTC Task Manager in 1.7. I'm also having trouble with FK2 staying default, had the same issue in 1.6.

Keep up the fantastic work!

Guest bga7x
Hey just wanted to give you a nod. Been using your roms since 1.5. Yours are my favorite of what's currently out there.... and I have tried them all. I like that you added HTC Task Manager in 1.7. I'm also having trouble with FK2 staying default, had the same issue in 1.6.

Keep up the fantastic work!

thanks man!!! uploading 1.7.1 right now had to take out fk2 but i added opera to the titanium panels

Guest RwP1138

HEY LATE BREAKING MESSAGE

i got word from BG that he will be releasing a updated rom that has a fix for the finger keyboad and a opera panel on the main screen

Guest bga7x
HEY LATE BREAKING MESSAGE

i got word from BG that he will be releasing a updated rom that has a fix for the finger keyboad and a opera panel on the main screen

1.7.1 online there is no fix for fingerboard as it doesnt want to work with this build! its true there is opera panel added to the home screen i have also be getting request for the hex background so i made a cab for it. This will also make the font in the start menu fit better for the omnia.

Bgill55_red_hexactive_grid.cab

Edited by bga7x

Guest bga7x

after flash do these steps in order to get fingerboard to work!

set skin, sip test, register, pick fkb2 in im selector, got to personal settings, pick it there as well, soft rest and it stays default.

the sip test.exe and register.exe are both located in Program files/fingerboard post you results!

Guest xenspidey

I will try it but you took it out of the ROM! 

I had it working on the on the 1.7 ROM though. Please put it back in <_<

Edited by xenspidey

Guest xenspidey
install the cab and try

fingerkeyb_21_wqvga.cab

After the first soft reset it worked fine. However the second soft reset it didn't stay and i couldn't even get it to display. I then went to personal settings and selected fingerkeyboard and hit options. then hit ok and it showed the default xt9 keyboard in personal settings. i selected fingerkeyboard again and hit ok then immediatly did a soft reset. the figerkeyboard was back, so i soft reseted again and it once again disappeared. i just soft reseted again and it was still gone. 

After some trial and error, if you open Finger Keyboard from the start menu hit ok, then select finger keyboard from the personal settings. then soft reset. Finger Keyboard is the default untill you soft reset again. i'm going to mess around and see if there's a combination that will keep it default. 

Update: it seems that i can't get results to duplicate. i somehow got it back so i'm not going to soft reset for awhile unless anyone else has any ideas. 

BTW... Love the ROM!

Edited by xenspidey

Guest bga7x
After the first soft reset it worked fine. However the second soft reset it didn't stay and i couldn't even get it to display. I then went to personal settings and selected fingerkeyboard and hit options. then hit ok and it showed the default xt9 keyboard in personal settings. i selected fingerkeyboard again and hit ok then immediatly did a soft reset. the figerkeyboard was back, so i soft reseted again and it once again disappeared. i just soft reseted again and it was still gone.

After some trial and error, if you open Finger Keyboard from the start menu hit ok, then select finger keyboard from the personal settings. then soft reset. Finger Keyboard is the default untill you soft reset again. i'm going to mess around and see if there's a combination that will keep it default.

Update: it seems that i can't get results to duplicate. i somehow got it back so i'm not going to soft reset for awhile unless anyone else has any ideas.

BTW... Love the ROM!

I have a official fix will update later as of now im pulling this release offline

Guest chrisp304

Hey, quick question... Did you add the samsung dialer back into 1.7.1??? The standard Windows dialer was popping up in 1.7, but with 1.7.1 I have the Samsung dialer. I really don't have a preference either way, just curious. Thanks.

Guest bga7x
Hey, quick question... Did you add the samsung dialer back into 1.7.1??? The standard Windows dialer was popping up in 1.7, but with 1.7.1 I have the Samsung dialer. I really don't have a preference either way, just curious. Thanks.

its alway has been there just turned off by default you can mess with it in advance config!! al bugs just about finish being taken care of!! IE: finger board now stays default no fancy workarounds New Battery driver (1% incraments) works with it as it was the reason causing it to crash.

V1.8 uploading!

Edited by bga7x

Guest ebrusher

CHome issue.....I can't get CHome to show up in Today Screen, at least the icons don't appear. I have windows default set and CHome enabled from CHomeEditor (shows up in enabled panels list)....shouldn't it show up in the today screen? Bit new, so hope I am not missing anything too obvious.

Love this ROM!!

Thanks,

Guest xenspidey

Great!!!

I'll try it once i get to the office tomorrow. I'd flash it now but i only run Linux at home and if people are having problems flashing with Vista, I'm not going to risk it on Linux.

Guest Adrynalyne
CHome issue.....I can't get CHome to show up in Today Screen, at least the icons don't appear. I have windows default set and CHome enabled from CHomeEditor (shows up in enabled panels list)....shouldn't it show up in the today screen? Bit new, so hope I am not missing anything too obvious.

Love this ROM!!

Thanks,

chome was never finished by MS, that I know of. Not in the QVGA resources anyway. I'll be supplying a fix for bgill55, thanks to kidgenius.

Unless you have the info in your CPRs, it will not work.

Guest RwP1138

ask and ye shall recieve the path of the better rom is a rocky one

can I get a AMEN

through the valley of redmond though it may be dark there is a shepard that is thy brother keeper

CAN I GET A AMEN

and let this be know by all sides..............

I have no idea where I am going with this , thanks for the fix brotha

Guest bga7x
ask and ye shall recieve the path of the better rom is a rocky one

can I get a AMEN

through the valley of redmond though it may be dark there is a shepard that is thy brother keeper

CAN I GET A AMEN

and let this be know by all sides..............

I have no idea where I am going with this , thanks for the fix brotha

Amen!!!!!!!!

Guest bga7x

Forgot to mention took out taskfacade but its replaced with a task manager that can end all task with on push, same feature though just slide your finger from bottom to top!! Also put personalizer back in. Program Files/personalizer....click install on the mortscript and a start menu icon will be created.

Guest xenspidey

Everything seems to be working...

except the number skin on fingerboard. it worked fine from the cab yesterday but not the cooked in version. i had the same issue with 1.7. can i install the cab to get the skin? 

oh yeah...

AMEN!!!!!!!!

Guest bga7x
Everything seems to be working...

except the number skin on fingerboard. it worked fine from the cab yesterday but not the cooked in version. i had the same issue with 1.7. can i install the cab to get the skin?

oh yeah...

AMEN!!!!!!!!

yeah i only included black/red skin to save room!!!

Guest xenspidey
yeah i only included black/red skin to save room!!!

yeah i know but the black/red number keypad was messed up (if you hold the button with the two rotating arrows on it) 

Guest bga7x
yeah i know but the black/red number keypad was messed up (if you hold the button with the two rotating arrows on it)

wow you are right!!! thanks man never use those that much fixing now will be fixed in new release!

Guest kronos1

ok this is the bug....l go to my pictures and select any of my pic,then l select option to send picture and phone offers me option to resize,l press ok and (in my setup for mms limit is 295kb for mms size) phone resize pic on 20kb - 80kb that mean the pictures are 120x90 or 90x120 or maximum 240x180 or 180x240...well for me this resolutions are to small(on facebook they are looking very small) is there any fix or cab to solve this? currently l am using 5th or 6th custom ROM coked by members of this forum....

Can any one see same problem ? or perhaps l have issues to find proper setup in my omnia??

Guest bga7x
ok this is the bug....l go to my pictures and select any of my pic,then l select option to send picture and phone offers me option to resize,l press ok and (in my setup for mms limit is 295kb for mms size) phone resize pic on 20kb - 80kb that mean the pictures are 120x90 or 90x120 or maximum 240x180 or 180x240...well for me this resolutions are to small(on facebook they are looking very small) is there any fix or cab to solve this? currently l am using 5th or 6th custom ROM coked by members of this forum....

Can any one see same problem ? or perhaps l have issues to find proper setup in my omnia??

For mms there is nothing i can do that is a problem higher than what us cooks can handle. Why dont you use Facebook mobile to upload to face book they dont resize the image when uploading.