Windows Mobile 6.5 Kitchen

Guest sector

Guest magi1984

@Nicklashidegard

this bug is resolved or we have to copy this file before assembly the ROM?

Just one bug: The menu items are too big: That means that some program icons do not look good. You have to copy the

StartMenu_GridScene_400x240.cpr and the

StartMenu_GridScene_240x400.cpr from an older build..

sorry for my english... :)

Guest Nicklashidegard
@Nicklashidegard

this bug is resolved or we have to copy this file before assembly the ROM?

sorry for my english... :)

ok, thanks for the help, i'll give it a go..

Guest smaury

Can anyone port 23016 XIP & 21935 XIP...

I'm not able to do XIP porting... i've yet the ported 23016 XIP and i'm going to port the 21935...

Guest sector
Can anyone port 23016 XIP & 21935 XIP...

I'm not able to do XIP porting... i've yet the ported 23016 XIP and i'm going to port the 21935...

I will port them later and upload, but only xip.

Im very busy lately no time to do anything.

Take care

Guest Ste-V-illage
smaury you got the the 23009 already ported?

btw: i finally solved the sms bug. Don't know if you got it too. Tell me if you wanna know..

may I know how to solve? thanks in advance :)

Guest magi1984

Read two post later and you have the solution! :)

Cool. You're a genious. Can you, if you have time open a new thread and write a how to port sys/xip? Than I can help you for the next release.

It'll definately work: In your OEM Apps folder you have got 2 folders named: USSDPh1.exe and USSDPh2.exe.

Next, if you already haven't got a original ROM in you language dumped do so and replace these 2 folders from your rom with the original ones.

Secondly you gonna need USSDPh1.exe.****(Language CODE).mui and USSDPH1.exe.****.mui from this original rom and copy them to your OEM Apps folder. Don't forget, after dumping your XIP to change values from in boot.rgu from 409 to what's your language code.

EDIT: What i forgot: If you follow these steps it migh still happen, that you can't open SMS: delete the files from Redist_Lang**** and replace them with the ones from 6.1.

What might also help is replacing the Metadata folder with the one from the 6.1 ROM.

This is by the way how you translate the Samsung Programs too, if you didn't know. Just copy the mui files needed to your OEM Apps folder.

I hope this'll help and I'm looking forward to your releases =)

btw: How can I disable sms threaded mode?

Guest smaury

Yes the button option in control panel works, but this build isn't ultra-touch friendly like 21928 or 21935!

Si c'è l'opzione pulsanti nelle impostazioni, ma questa build non è ultra touch friendly come la 21928 o la 21935!

Guest magi1984

hi,i cook rom with 21815,23009,23016 build but they have all the same bug!

if i use foto-camera it's ok,but when i chenge on video-camera the phone crash,and i have to do soft-reset for rianimate it...

can anyone help me with this bug?

thank's and sorry for my english!

Guest Ste-V-illage

some one please help...

I tried SYS & XIP 23016 by Luki007, replaced with lang 0409 (except redist_lang_0415 and redist_lang_0415_dpi_96 for sms bug fix) but finally got problem with bluetooth receiving (sending is fine).

then i tried build 23007 by smaury, no lang replacement, and bluetooth problem still exists. didnt remove any thing from \SYS

how can I fix?

Guest Stefano92_100
some one please help...

I tried SYS & XIP 23016 by Luki007, replaced with lang 0409 (except redist_lang_0415 and redist_lang_0415_dpi_96 for sms bug fix) but finally got problem with bluetooth receiving (sending is fine).

then i tried build 23007 by smaury, no lang replacement, and bluetooth problem still exists. didnt remove any thing from \SYS

how can I fix?

are there IRDA and IRDA_Lang_0409 in the SYS directory?

Edited by Stefano92_100

Guest blazourek

Hi, can I ask o6.5ROM in CZ (MUI 0405)? It was already zápasím month, but I am not able to put together. Just to try and can not attempt to form - a mistake. Thank you for the willingness, Milan