Chippa

Diamond problem - no radio/phone

6 posts in this topic

All was well with my lovely Diamond for the past 11 months or so (even with the stock T-Mo 1.37 ROM) until today when the phone option stopped working. It's now slow to startup and no matter which way I try the phone doesn't work. Any ideas before trying a hard reset?

No suggestions from me for a fix :) did you install anything?

Obviously sync your contacts etc before you Hard Reset <_<

Thanks for replying Paul. Sent it off for a repair as it started to randomly reboot too. See what it comes back with in a week or so. Managed to back up most of my important stuff with PIM Backup before sending it away so no real loss.

ok, let us know what happends!

P.S. my name is James :/

Sorry James! :D

Just got it back today with 1.93.00.00 ROM installed and so far so good. Just reloading all my stuff (thank god for PPCPIMbackup!).

Sorry James! :D

Just got it back today with 1.93.00.00 ROM installed and so far so good. Just reloading all my stuff (thank god for PPCPIMbackup!).

hey buddy i know its too late..but just for someone who faces this in future, i too faced same problem..sent it off to repair..they said there was some problem with the processor causing overheating and random reboots..the replaced the phone with a new one loaded with 1.93...