1% driver for omnia here

Guest kabkab

Guest CVonV

i am also having a problem with the dll file... how can i rename (or copy over) the original file for my i900? i've used resco, doesn't work. i've tried total commander free pda version, doesn't work. help??

Guest lupus_hegemonia
i am also having a problem with the dll file... how can i rename (or copy over) the original file for my i900? i've used resco, doesn't work. i've tried total commander free pda version, doesn't work. help??

It's quite simple method... First, you running Certs.cab... Then, you copy the .dll file and pasting INTO the Windows' directory. A warning pop-up will appeared and you pressing "OK".

However,... about this 1% indicator... if your rom's taskbar DOESN'T SUPPORTING multiple icons, metering/counting 1 by 1 the % battery, no matter what if you copy this .dll, you'll NOT have any resault.

Guest CVonV
It's quite simple method... First, you running Certs.cab... Then, you copy the .dll file and pasting INTO the Windows' directory. A warning pop-up will appeared and you pressing "OK".

However,... about this 1% indicator... if your rom's taskbar DOESN'T SUPPORTING multiple icons, metering/counting 1 by 1 the % battery, no matter what if you copy this .dll, you'll NOT have any resault.

thanks mate, i didn't realise that you always have to run certs.cab before you do the operation.. (resco wasn't letting me overwrite it before and i think i had rebooted the omnia after installing certs.cab)

i can confirm this works with shokka9's v23 rom using M2D

Guest lupus_hegemonia
thanks mate, i didn't realise that you always have to run certs.cab before you do the operation.. (resco wasn't letting me overwrite it before and i think i had rebooted the omnia after installing certs.cab)

i can confirm this works with shokka9's v23 rom using M2D

No problemo... Hehehe, Shokka9 always using that, like Sector & KC - the BEST "cookers" around.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi.

Works on my i900 running on Ryrzy's WM6.5 ROM on SPB Shell, TouchFlo or Resco today plugin. However, it doesn't work on the upper bar. It still displays the battery level in increments of 10%. Any way to correct this?

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Actually, I was a big fan of the 1%... After quite months now, I found that doesn't working properly! In a minute, shows (let's say) 65%. Few minutes later, 51%. You doing a soft reset and you're getting... 87% and in few minutes 74%!!!

So, it's fine but doesn't working properly.

I've turned to 10% battery indicator. More accurated.

Guest Armazia
Hi.

Works on my i900 running on Ryrzy's WM6.5 ROM on SPB Shell, TouchFlo or Resco today plugin. However, it doesn't work on the upper bar. It still displays the battery level in increments of 10%. Any way to correct this?

I got the same, I also saw when copying the .dll file(ofcourse with Resco file explorer) that the file DIDN'T exist. is my mobile using another driver? Is there any registry tweak or something? I use Ryrzy's wm 6.1 Custom rom. Earlyr I tried another WM 6.5 rom, and there it DID work. But with this rom it doesn't =/

Thanks for reading,

-Armazia

EDIT: I've managed to get it working by again copying the dll file to Windows with TotalCommander

Edited by Armazia

• 3 weeks later...
Guest WhatID

I just installed this "patch" on my Stock Bell i910. At first I notice my cell is no longer charging (using wall adapter at the time) so I unplugged and re-plugged it in. And to my surprise, I receive the following warning message....

"NON SUPPORTED BATTERY SEE USER MANUAL"

I was using the i910 file with 64.

Hummm ;)

Guest andrew.mazlim

Silly question (in this topic), but how can I have back the 10% battery indicator? I have a rom with this 1% pre-installed and don't like it much.

• 3 months later...
Guest leebates1986
Silly question (in this topic), but how can I have back the 10% battery indicator? I have a rom with this 1% pre-installed and don't like it much.

delete the file you copied, soft reset. rom will replace original as far as i know

• 4 weeks later...
Guest skyluke89

Hello, I've a Samsung Omnia i900.

I've a problem: I can't copy or rename the .dll file in the Windows folder ("access denied"), I've tried with Resco Explorer and Total Commander, but it doesn't work. I've already installed Certs.cab, but the problem remains.

Can you help me please?

ps sorry for my english

Edited by skyluke89

Guest andrew.mazlim

Generally, this 1% is useless, because the icon NEVER shows the actual/true value of the battery, so I think (and that's why OCK's using the 10%) there's no need to change the 10% indicator.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Zoono

How to modify 1% driver back to 10% settings? I have cooked-in 1% driver and I want to have back 10% driver. Maybe Anyone has original file zylonite_battdrvr.dll with 10%? I've looked for this, but i didn't found. I tried to dump this file from rom with 10% original file, but dump didn't include file named zylonite_battdrvr.dll

Guest jumper007

Actually, I was a big fan of the 1%... After quite months now, I found that doesn't working properly! In a minute, shows (let's say) 65%. Few minutes later, 51%. You doing a soft reset and you're getting... 87% and in few minutes 74%!!!

So, it's fine but doesn't working properly.

I've turned to 10% battery indicator. More accurated.

I agree. Its more accurated with the 10%... I had same problems with the 1%.

Edited by jumper007