• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Hebrew ROM FOR i900/I900L - i900DXIF1

43 posts in this topic

Posted

help please...

is anyone know the diffrences between:

i900L JJIA1\DMR05

and

I900L - DXID1

for any one who tryed them both (the hebrew cooked ones)

please help...

10X

:D

Posted

Hi, i have a question remarking the phone.bin

I'm trying to make my i900 work on 850/1900 UMTS 3G HSDPA (Colombia Tigo/1900 and Comcel/850), i would appreciate if somebody can post the i900L phone.bin.

Another question, what are the 3G frequencies used in Israel? i've heard those are mixed 850/1900/2100 there, so i guess it could be the solution form so many people here that bought european phones whitout noticing this issue.

A final question, if i flash the hebrew phone.bin, but conserve the rest, does my omnia changes to hebrew, or it will keep the original spanish lang?

Thanks in advance, Shalom

Posted (edited)

Hi, i have a question remarking the phone.bin

I'm trying to make my i900 work on 850/1900 UMTS 3G HSDPA (Colombia Tigo/1900 and Comcel/850), i would appreciate if somebody can post the i900L phone.bin.

Another question, what are the 3G frequencies used in Israel? i've heard those are mixed 850/1900/2100 there, so i guess it could be the solution form so many people here that bought european phones whitout noticing this issue.

A final question, if i flash the hebrew phone.bin, but conserve the rest, does my omnia changes to hebrew, or it will keep the original spanish lang?

Thanks in advance, Shalom

I'm sorry I dont have the phone.bin, hopefully someone else can send it to you, but I do have some answers.

First of all something I feel has to be said: only flash an i900L phone.bin on an i900L device - this will not "unlock" frequencies for the standard i900, instead it will make a mess and you will have to re-flash it.

Second, I think the UMTS here is 2100, not absolutely sure about that but thats what I think.

Third, no - flashing your phone.bin will not change your phone's language.

good luck!

Edited by mnissan

Posted

Anyone has a hebrew pack working with Shokka's 6.5 rom?

Posted

Anyone has a hebrew pack working with Shokka's 6.5 rom?

I'm using Sector WinMo 6.5 and installed Hebrew pack WORKING Great !

its amazingly fast (not like Eyron..) and works fine.. including right to left :D

i guess it should work on Shokka's rom .. as its WinMo 6.5 also.

Its the called Part 1 HEB IPAQ 800, search for it, if you didn't find it, i'll upload it tomorrow ;)

Posted (edited)

its amazingly fast (not like Eyron..) and works fine.. including right to left :D

Its the called Part 1 HEB IPAQ 800, search for it, if you didn't find it, i'll upload it tomorrow ;)

Hi Thank's for telling me mate you really helped me out but I've still got one issue

IpaQ800 is showing Contact's and everything is cool but my keyboard is still in english >_>

I try'd keyboard option's no hebrew suporrted

BTW : I'm using a Costume Shokka9's Keyboard to black one

Could u maybe send me eyron keyboard ?

Edited by joeltsemah

Posted

Hi Thank's for telling me mate you really helped me out but I've still got one issue

IpaQ800 is showing Contact's and everything is cool but my keyboard is still in english >_>

I try'd keyboard option's no hebrew suporrted

BTW : I'm using a Costume Shokka9's Keyboard to black one

Could u maybe send me eyron keyboard ?

Great to hear that the file helped you ;), Eyron keyboard will slow down ur omnia, I'm using FingerKeyboard in order to write hebrew, you can use it too, its freeware :D

P.S: I could take LANG_EYRON.cab and LANG_MULTILANG.cab from Cellcom ROM, but I didn't try them yet... i'll try and upload if works :)

Posted

Great to hear that the file helped you ;) , Eyron keyboard will slow down ur omnia, I'm using FingerKeyboard in order to write hebrew, you can use it too, its freeware :D

P.S: I could take LANG_EYRON.cab and LANG_MULTILANG.cab from Cellcom ROM, but I didn't try them yet... i'll try and upload if works :)

And ?? works ??

I need a Hebrew keyboard ;(

BTW : Guy's download the New youtube.cab It rock's best quality ever!

Posted

Hi guys

first of all thanks very much for your help , i'm loving my new hebrew omnia , unfortunatley i can not connect to the internet via the cell , the omnia find the wifi connects to it , but when i want to log in to the internet it's impossibile .....

some one can help me ??

thanks again guys

Posted

I'm sorry I dont have the phone.bin, hopefully someone else can send it to you, but I do have some answers.

First of all something I feel has to be said: only flash an i900L phone.bin on an i900L device - this will not "unlock" frequencies for the standard i900, instead it will make a mess and you will have to re-flash it.

Second, I think the UMTS here is 2100, not absolutely sure about that but thats what I think.

Third, no - flashing your phone.bin will not change your phone's language.

good luck!

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...y/#entry1073565

here is an i900L phone.bin and my post has a working i900LJIIA1 in Colombia.... got from Laneros if you need to know that

Posted

its amazingly fast (not like Eyron..) and works fine.. including right to left :(

Its the called Part 1 HEB IPAQ 800, search for it, if you didn't find it, i'll upload it tomorrow :(

Hi

i also install IPAQ 900 Hebrew.cab and have hebrew

but how can i change the direction to right to left ?

thanks

Boaz

Posted

Hi, can please you reupload the links for i900L? one of them is dead :)

tnx in advance!

Posted

Thanks a lot, it works. Why there's no widgets bar?