Windows Mobile won't load. Now what?

Guest unconfuse

Guest unconfuse

I've been using my i910 with no issues after updating it (blaz6.1). Today I uninstalled multiple apps with sktools - rebooted and nothing. On power up I get the logo and loading bar but once thats done there's only a blank screen. Any suggestions? What can I do to get into the file system at this point? I'm willing to flash again but of course don't have a recent backup.

Edited by unconfuse

Guest James

If the phone is not booting i guessing they ony thing you can do is a flash from bootloader or a HARD RESET

Doing a hard reset will wipe all the info off your phone (like when you first flashed the last ROM you flashed)

Guest unconfuse
If the phone is not booting i guessing they ony thing you can do is a flash from bootloader or a HARD RESET

Doing a hard reset will wipe all the info off your phone (like when you first flashed the last ROM you flashed)

Is there nothing that can get into the phone's file system? I'm sure the data is still there or I wouldn't be seeing the Ani_Poweron.gif. It just goes blank after that.

Guest bpivk
Is there nothing that can get into the phone's file system? I'm sure the data is still there or I wouldn't be seeing the Ani_Poweron.gif. It just goes blank after that.

Try and remove your SD card and if that doesn't work your only option is to hard reset.

Guest unconfuse

No go there. I'm still holding off on the drastic stuff. I can't believe there isn't something that latches onto the device without the need to load OS. The image flash app does it. As far as my search goes it doesn't look like Bitpim is able to connect. Maybe a chef have some goodies for me. Thanks for the replies guys! Keep them coming.