xCorndogx's Café - Many Flavors (and still adding)

Guest xCorndogx

Guest xCorndogx

Working on them, sadly my omnia is kinda slow when it comes to taking screenshots and they often end up blurry, I should have some screenshots in the next couple of minutes/hours/days/weeks/ who knows.

Guest bga7x
Working on them, sadly my omnia is kinda slow when it comes to taking screenshots and they often end up blurry, I should have some screenshots in the next couple of minutes/hours/days/weeks/ who knows.

use MY moblier works like a champ!

Guest xCorndogx

Thanks!

Screens are being added now. and hopefully if nothing goes wrong, I can release the Business Man ROM today..

Edit:

Screens Added! Remember if want to request a flavor feel free to do so...

Edited by xCorndogx

Guest bga7x
Thanks!

Screens are being added now. and hopefully if nothing goes wrong, I can release the Business Man ROM today..

Edit:

Screens Added! Remember if want to request a flavor feel free to do so...

ok first off congrats on doing your thing. now for the bad news your icontacts is broken you might want to fix that. your contact link on the today is broke check your RGU settings. and this is the default kitchen rom, at least give credit to who did all this work for you just my own opinion though....nice wallpapper!

Guest xCorndogx
ok first off congrats on doing your thing. now for the bad news your icontacts is broken you might want to fix that. your contact link on the today is broke check your RGU settings. and this is the default kitchen rom, at least give credit to who did all this work for you just my own opinion though....nice wallpapper!

Must of gotten ahead of my self :D

I'll be sure to add everything, and I am currently working on fixing the iContacts.

Guest bga7x
Must of gotten ahead of my self :D

I'll be sure to add everything, and I am currently working on fixing the iContacts.

my suggestion test, test and retest before you release to public!

Guest xCorndogx
my suggestion test, test and retest before you release to public!

I could of sworn that iContacts was working, maybe I just didn't extensively check out all of the features.

Guest bga7x
I could of sworn that iContacts was working, maybe I just didn't extensively check out all of the features.

you should have a settings.lnk for icontacts is system settings and you dont. and like i said before your contact soft key isnt mapped right, good first start though

Edited by bga7x

Guest blazingwolf
you should have a settings.ink for icontacts is system settings and you dont. and like i said before your contact soft key isnt mapped right, good first start though

That should be settings.lnk (lower case L and not an i). :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cumbis
I think the new chef might have burned out before finishing the first batch of candy.

haha so it would seem, btw i love your roms adrynalyne keep up the great work!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Kevin h Melara

hello.. im interested in downloading the rom but the link to download is broken.. any mirrors?

Edited by Kevin h Melara