display color bleeds

Guest slavke

Guest slavke

Hi I just got a refurbished i617 blackjack from ebay and for some reason when I go into camera or view photos etc the red or pinkish color bleeds all over the place. I checked the photos I took on my computer and there is no such problem. Is this a problem with a lcd or something that could be fixed. My old i600 never had this problem. I need a answer fast so I can return the phone if its damaged. Thank you.

Guest slavke

here is some pictures that didn't come out so clean but can clearly show pink color bleeding. First picture you see the pinkish on the left side of screen and it moves as I rotate the camera view. On second its the gradient to the left starting to come out pinkish. Its almost like display is set at low color depth or something. Maybe this is normal but I don't remember my old i600 having this happening on the screen.

img1606f.jpg

img1607d.jpg

Guest konker
here is some pictures that didn't come out so clean but can clearly show pink color bleeding. First picture you see the pinkish on the left side of screen and it moves as I rotate the camera view. On second its the gradient to the left starting to come out pinkish. Its almost like display is set at low color depth or something. Maybe this is normal but I don't remember my old i600 having this happening on the screen.

img1606f.jpg

img1607d.jpg

From your description & the pictures, it does look like your screen is faulty or the connection to the motherboard is bad.

Either ask the seller to take it back for a full refund or agree to settle for a partial refund & you get to keep the phone & find a replacement screen on eBay to replace this one (if indeed the screen was faulty).