LG announce GW550 Smartphone

Guest PaulOBrien

Pfff, you wait ages for new Smartphone devices and then a bunch come along at once... this is the new GW550 Windows Mobile Standard Smartphone from LG!

Pictured here courtesy of ADVERT LINK REMOVED, the GW550 packs...

• Windows Mobile 6.1 (upgradeable to 6.5)
  • 2.4" QVGA display
  • 7.2Mbps HSDPA / HSUPA
  • Quad band EDGE
  • 3 Megapixel camera
  • WiFi
  • FM Radio
  • 1300mAh battery

I think it looks classy AND it has a proper directional pad, hurrah! :D

Watch out HTC Snap / Samsung Jack / Samsung OmniPro... there's a new player in town... ;)

P

[Addition images via ePrice]

GW550-1.jpgGW550-2.jpg

GW550-3.jpgGW550-4.jpg

Guest TimLayton

We have seen a ton of these types of phones and windows mobile seems to be delivering some of the best ones in class. I know that my kids love these types of phones because they are heavy into texting and emailing.

Pfff, you wait ages for new Smartphone devices and then a bunch come along at once... this is the new GW550 Windows Mobile Standard Smartphone from LG!

Pictured here courtesy of ADVERT LINK REMOVED, the GW550 packs...

• Windows Mobile 6.1 (upgradeable to 6.5)
  • 2.4" QVGA display
  • 7.2Mbps HSDPA / HSUPA
  • Quad band EDGE
  • 3 Megapixel camera
  • WiFi
  • FM Radio
  • 1300mAh battery

I think it looks classy AND it has a proper directional pad, hurrah! :D

Watch out HTC Snap / Samsung Jack / Samsung OmniPro... there's a new player in town... ;)

P

[Addition images via ePrice]

GW550-1.jpgGW550-2.jpg

GW550-3.jpgGW550-4.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest Darlene

A friend of mine recommended me to download ZorroGPS software into my phone. In fact, I didn’t like to download applications into my phone, because the process was usually complicated and got me confused. But under my friend’s strong suggestion, I had a try. Surprisingly, installing ZorroGPS into my phone was quite easy. I just followed the flow chart on the website to download it and it started installation by itself. Most importantly, the software was easy to operate, even for a simple-minded girl like me. I like it very much.

• 3 weeks later...

Another Blackberry killer? it targets business users and is the wm 6.1 os. 3MP camera, stereo speakers, HSDPA 7.2Mbps connectivity and 1300mAh battery.

But it really looks like Nokia E71....

I don't like it. It looks heavy and not smart. Maybe it is just designed for the male.

:) Hahahaha, cool. You even can judge whether the phone is smart or not by looking at it.(But I strongly agree with you! The bussiness phone is for male.)

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.