Recover erased flash?

Guest itb44

Guest itb44

I made a mistake. On the hard reset page of my Omnia i910 (running BW9 f/w), I accidentally reset "My Storage" instead of "Main Memory". The problem is that I had some pictures that I really wanted to save, but forgot to backup. I already checked the recycle bin on the PC and saw nothing. Is there any way to try and recover erased data from that internal 8MB My Storage chip?

Guest awarner (MVP)

The recycle bin on the pc would never actually contain data deleted from another device.

The only option which may work would be to set the phone as a storage device connect to your pc and then try some data recovery software.

I know with older devices that once deleted data it is perminantly gone but you may be lucky.

Guest gesam
The recycle bin on the pc would never actually contain data deleted from another device.

The only option which may work would be to set the phone as a storage device connect to your pc and then try some data recovery software.

I know with older devices that once deleted data it is perminantly gone but you may be lucky.

I have tried this way recently in my OMNIA i900 , but without success! ;)

3 recovery softwares I used , the files (images) have been recognized and recovered but they don't work!