Possible to SIM unlock?

Guest jamjamjam

Guest duffdemon
That is a good deal! 25MB per day is 750MB per month, but of course it doesn't average itself out over the month so if you go over on any one day, you get charged. That makes the £20 deal look better :)

Yeah if the extra free month offer is still going it a no brainer to top up with £20 first. It all depends on how much a month you spend on calls. I don't use my phone much for calls so I can't keep topping up with £20 per month but what I do is top up with £10 per month until I run out of credit and then do a £20 top up. As for not going over the limit, for the 1GB offer you can ring their automated number and it will tell you how much data you have left. Unfortunately they don't do that for 25MB per day offer but the thing I really like about having a data connection with PAYG, is that if you go over your data allocation the most you can be charged for is what ever credit is left on your sim. This tariff is what actually made me finally crack and get a TG01.

Guest Infinaught

I gots me a German O2 tg01, which looks like it is still locked although I bought it supposedly "kein simlock". Does anyone know of whether the above mentioned french site can handle the IMEI or whether other methods have been successful with this lock?

Unlocked mine for £15.00 then stuck in virgin sim on a 30day contract with 300 mins, unlimited text,unlimited internet for £18.00 month...................cheap as chips :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest unlockcode

Deblocage-enligne.com, french company of unlock is happy to inform you that we can now unlock ALL TOSHIBA !!!!

Your toshiba is locked on Orange / Amena / Vodafone or another provider ? We can unlock it now with our new and reliable service http://www.deblocage-toshiba.com

With this service a little more expensive, you will receive your unlock code for your toshiba in 8 hours :)

Have a nice days, and thanks to use ours services

Guest i900french-addict

I used them to unlock mine two months ago and they already had some foreign unlock codes at that time, so I suppose they may really have all the codes!

Anyway, I payed with paypal so it was really safe

Guest unlockcode

thanks for your support i900frenchaddict

We went on this forum to tell about our new service because you write us before to ask some questions in french for the people of this forum, and we keep the link :)

Now we can do all toshiba tg01 it is ok, a website in english for our toshiba services will be online next week :D

Guest bagiabanmaybay

Hi all

I've been looking for an unlocked TG01 for a while (eng language). I found some on ebayuk but not sure if they are reliable. If anyone has purchased one, plealse give me some recommendation.

THanks in advance

Guest i900french-addict
I wonder what would be happened after hard-reset if it is a unlocked TG01 by entering unlocked code?

Will it be back to locked cellphone? :)

I made 2 hard resets since my TG01 has been unlocked: it remained unlocked :D

• 5 weeks later...

I know this is an old thread but in case anyone was still looking to unlock their their TG01 should really consider emailing [email protected]. I just unlocked my phone through him/her and it was way cheaper than ebay or other online sites and very fast (less than 30 min). Just wanted to share and confirm this for others who are in need of an unlock code.

Hope that helps

• 3 weeks later...
Guest unlockcode

Hello sir

With a lot of late, we are proud and happy, that now our service to unlock toshiba is in english !

http://www.toshiba-unlock.com

So to resum, we can unlock all toshiba in the world ! Except Toshiba from Japan network :D

If you have any questions please don't hesitate. Once your make order, count around 5 / 8 hours to get your unlock code by mail !

Guest Mysterious Stranger
I know this is an old thread but in case anyone was still looking to unlock their their TG01 should really consider emailing [email protected]. I just unlocked my phone through him/her and it was way cheaper than ebay or other online sites and very fast (less than 30 min). Just wanted to share and confirm this for others who are in need of an unlock code.

Hope that helps

2nd-ed! Code received a few hours later, cost me £10. MUCH cheaper than other sites.....

M.S

• 4 weeks later...
Guest swollenballs

a tenner is a rip-off price in my opinion and im not going to pay for it. This is a smartphone, surely theres something out there like software etc to break the simlock...and i'm just waiting for it. It was easy a few years ago when i had to unlock the original htc touch phone for a friend. ran 2 pieces of free unlocking software in the phone and hey presto simunlocked!

can't it be this easy?

Guest Neil5459
a tenner is a rip-off price in my opinion and im not going to pay for it. This is a smartphone, surely theres something out there like software etc to break the simlock...and i'm just waiting for it. It was easy a few years ago when i had to unlock the original htc touch phone for a friend. ran 2 pieces of free unlocking software in the phone and hey presto simunlocked!

can't it be this easy?

In a nutshell- NO :)

HTC devices have always been much more popular and there are ROM Cooks out there who will create unlock routines. Most of them charge in the early days of a device, then make the unlocker free after a while.

As Toshiba use a different type of bootloader and SIM lock, and TG01's never acheived much popularity, you are stuck with the need to pay to unlock. There are a few chefs out there who will provide an unlock code, but most charge £10 - £20 for it.

Guest swollenballs
In a nutshell- NO :)

HTC devices have always been much more popular and there are ROM Cooks out there who will create unlock routines. Most of them charge in the early days of a device, then make the unlocker free after a while.

As Toshiba use a different type of bootloader and SIM lock, and TG01's never acheived much popularity, you are stuck with the need to pay to unlock. There are a few chefs out there who will provide an unlock code, but most charge £10 - £20 for it.

i'm feeling lucky so here it goes, my imei is (EDIT awarner) number removed please do not post your IMEI

would be extremely greatful if any generous person could provide an unlock code.

fingers are crossed.....

2nd-ed! Code received a few hours later, cost me £10. MUCH cheaper than other sites.....

M.S

Yes. Truly awesome. Got the code in hours. And very cheap than other unlockers.

Guest GabbaGabbaHey
Yes. Truly awesome. Got the code in hours. And very cheap than other unlockers.
Another vote for [email protected]. Around 1 hour and 20 minutes from first emailing him to having my phone unlocked (and some of that was delay on my part), and the cheapest that I have found at £10.

Only problem for me is that I have just had my (3 day old) handset replaced by Orange, as it keep dropping the link to my laptop when I was trying to synchronise (I tried 2 different laptops running 2 different O/S's, and I have had no problem with any of my previous WinMo phones).

Of course the new phone has a different IMEI, so I guess that I'll have to pay another £10 for a new unlock code :-(

Guest swollenballs
Another vote for [email protected]. Around 1 hour and 20 minutes from first emailing him to having my phone unlocked (and some of that was delay on my part), and the cheapest that I have found at £10.

Only problem for me is that I have just had my (3 day old) handset replaced by Orange, as it keep dropping the link to my laptop when I was trying to synchronise (I tried 2 different laptops running 2 different O/S's, and I have had no problem with any of my previous WinMo phones).

Of course the new phone has a different IMEI, so I guess that I'll have to pay another £10 for a new unlock code :-(

orange accepted it back? i thought your no longer covered when you unlock your phone. even rang up to ask, woman was so precise

Guest Neil5459
orange accepted it back? i thought your no longer covered when you unlock your phone. even rang up to ask, woman was so precise

They would have no right to refuse an unlocked phone, as there are no changes made to the operating system. They can refuse to repair/replace a device that has had the ROM updated to something not supplied or supported by the original carrier.

Guest orly_mihai
They would have no right to refuse an unlocked phone, as there are no changes made to the operating system. They can refuse to repair/replace a device that has had the ROM updated to something not supplied or supported by the original carrier.

I tell you why they don't want to unlock them because if you unlock the phone you may change the operator to vodafone,o2... and they will lost a client.