Possible to SIM unlock?

Guest jamjamjam

Guest Neil5459
I tell you why they don't want to unlock them because if you unlock the phone you may change the operator to vodafone,o2... and they will lost a client.

Thats true but you'd still be locked into the remainder of any contract, so they would still be getting their money out of you!

Guest orly_mihai
Thats true but you'd still be locked into the remainder of any contract, so they would still be getting their money out of you!

I'm totaly agry with you but if you have a contract and made that only for taking the phone on a cheap way and don't make extra cost they don't gain (win) to much if you use another operator and pay only the month charges but if you use only there contract and call on another operator number they gain much more and this is one case too.

Guest adzman808
I'm totaly agry with you but if you have a contract and made that only for taking the phone on a cheap way and don't make extra cost they don't gain (win) to much if you use another operator and pay only the month charges but if you use only there contract and call on another operator number they gain much more and this is one case too.

suppose...

most providers basically throw in so many minutes/txt/data into their contract tarrifs that i dont think many people pay much beyond their monthly rental, so as long as this contracted payment was adhered too, the provider looses little by alowing you to unlock & use a competitor's SIM.

A lot of providers are simply re-selling other providers GSM networks (ie virgin phone is t-mobile) anyway..

cheers

Guest GabbaGabbaHey
orange accepted it back? i thought your no longer covered when you unlock your phone. even rang up to ask, woman was so precise
Never came up - how would Orange know that my phone was unlocked?

I explained the problem to the Orange call centre, they gave me a fault code, and I brought the phone back to an Orange shop who just swapped it over. (OK, it wasn't nearly that easy, and I went through call-centre-hell as everybody at Orange told me different things about their processes, but that's the gist of it).

Also: I bought the phone on PAYG (on the current £149 offer), so no contract involved.

Edited by GabbaGabbaHey

• 1 month later...
Guest rammy121
Hi all

I've been looking for an unlocked TG01 for a while (eng language). I found some on ebayuk but not sure if they are reliable. If anyone has purchased one, plealse give me some recommendation.

THanks in advance

got mine unlocked quick and easy, 12gbp gsmfoneuk.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ross_will_

i got mine unlock code for my toshiba tg01 from ebay for £10, it was the only one, and it was fast, it only took 2 hours to come threw to my email! wow. i was also wondering if anyone knew the isp settings for three uk on contract for the toshiba tg01? i need to set it u with the contract internet? any ideas? :P tar

Guest bib*oops
i got mine unlock code for my toshiba tg01 from ebay for £10, it was the only one, and it was fast, it only took 2 hours to come threw to my email! wow. i was also wondering if anyone knew the isp settings for three uk on contract for the toshiba tg01? i need to set it u with the contract internet? any ideas? :P tar

Did you check this?

http://www.modaco.com/content/toshiba-tg01...1-all-networks/

Guest gino70
Unfortunately I already have spent all three attempts!!!

In it also there is a problem.

What to me now to do?

Your code was not necessary to me, but only your instruction.

Hello,

I'm in your same condition, some good news fo you?

• 5 months later...
Guest vitamise
Hi again

I really want one of these, but in the UK they are exclusive to Orange. Unfortunatley Orange's internet packages do not meet my needs so I will not go with them!

This means I have to get one of Ebay (when they appear???) and get it unlocked.

So, I was wondering if anyone had a Turbo SIM or similar to test to see if it unlocks the phone? I would be very grateful! Or if somebody knows if I could get this unlocked somewhere?

Cheers

Hi I can, unlock for £10 no problem and you can have the code within 1 hour of payment through paypal.

Just type my email [email protected] into google search bar and you will see the comments on my ability