Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest Mike178
Sorry Guys I really want to install the M2M on my omnia i900 (Vodafone) and I would really appreciated your help please. Could you please confirm the following steps are correct:

First I need to download the samsung modem driver and install in on a computer running XP

secondly Flashing is then simpily turn off phone, open flasher exe (i900_DXID1_21921_R6.5v1M), plug in usb, turn on phone, then press start and wait patiently! It will restart a few time s which is NORMAL. You can then remove the device once the flasher says JOB DONE.

Could anyone please confirm the above steps are correct. Thank you. Much appreciated.

yes you need active synch and samsung driver installed on a XP machine all follow the steps u mentioned and u will be ok, flash to the latest rom v2))

good luck))

Guest Ryrzy
Sorry Guys I really want to install the M2M on my omnia i900 (Vodafone) and I would really appreciated your help please. Could you please confirm the following steps are correct:

First I need to download the samsung modem driver and install in on a computer running XP

secondly Flashing is then simpily turn off phone, open flasher exe (i900_DXID1_21921_R6.5v1M), plug in usb, turn on phone, then press start and wait patiently! It will restart a few time s which is NORMAL. You can then remove the device once the flasher says JOB DONE.

Could anyone please confirm the above steps are correct. Thank you. Much appreciated.

you steps are ok but look out... dont brick you phone... please read one more time and one more and one more manual how to flash omnia ;) 

Guest Hitchi
chose regional settings and select germany ;)

btw. chłopaki... przepraszam za zaleglosci w PL romach :D w tym tygodniu nadrobie :) obiecuje

THX

Guest Omnia Users
yes you need active synch and samsung driver installed on a XP machine all follow the steps u mentioned and u will be ok, flash to the latest rom v2))

good luck))

Thank you for your feedback. One question please. Do I need my active synch open when I flash the ROM?

Nice rom, i have 1 anoying thing atm. When I press END button in manilla, the screen doesnt go to 1st screen where the clock is displayed. Its called the home screen i guess. Probably a setting somewhere?

Thanks for the ROM, GJ

Edited by FyX

Guest isaiahfortythirtyone

hey is anyone able to create mirrors for the 23007 build? preferably somehting other than rapidshare or megaupload? (:

Guest ronaldb3
very nice ROM.... how can I turn the clock into 24 hours display?

Hi Hitchi,

This should work for any country:

\settings\system\regional settings\Time\ time style\ change to HH:mm:ss (note capital HH does it).

Ron...

Guest Charllie
update to 23007 in firs post ;)

Hi Ryrzy,

Thanks for the new rom. Downloading but won't be able to put on for a week as off on holidays now.

Thanks for adding the cities and appreciate your hard work.

Charllie

Guest Ryrzy
Ryrzy very good roms! One question... will you create a clean and lite wm 6.5? Thankx

hmmm i can make ROM without any my additional apps

btw i found nice thing.... try to tap longer on icon in start menu ;)

Guest Mike178

hi guys,

i tried the fist release and it was good, but i had an issue with the responsiveness of the touch screen, delayed some seconds... can someone confirm the responsivness of the touch on this new build rom?

appreciate any feedback... thanks

Guest preestley
hi guys,

i tried the fist release and it was good, but i had an issue with the responsiveness of the touch screen, delayed some seconds... can someone confirm the responsivness of the touch on this new build rom?

appreciate any feedback... thanks

I didnt have any problems with responsiveness on my omnia, didnt scroll with FTtouchSL but its working now.

Do you have tons of stuff installed

Guest Mike178
I didnt have any problems with responsiveness on my omnia, didnt scroll with FTtouchSL but its working now.

Do you have tons of stuff installed

i have maybe 4 or 5 applications, and i do not use fttouchSl, i only install it to solve the kineting scrolling... but i relized the issue manely in the Spam alert while clicking on the dial pad the responsivness is slow, and while hanging up the call it is too slow... anyway i will try to load the new rom today if i have time to see how it works and give feedback, now i am using shokka latest rom it is very nice smooth in all aspect, the only issue i have is applications killing... i have to restart the applications offently because it close by itself... anyway i will see what it can be done...

Guest preestley
i have maybe 4 or 5 applications, and i do not use fttouchSl, i only install it to solve the kineting scrolling... but i relized the issue manely in the Spam alert while clicking on the dial pad the responsivness is slow, and while hanging up the call it is too slow... anyway i will try to load the new rom today if i have time to see how it works and give feedback, now i am using shokka latest rom it is very nice smooth in all aspect, the only issue i have is applications killing... i have to restart the applications offently because it close by itself... anyway i will see what it can be done...

I flashed to the latest, and no problems with the responsiveness on the screen. I do have one problem.. samsung keyboard keeps popping up even when i have fingerkeyboard selected. This happends every time i restart the phone, does it do that on purpose?

thanks for that weather fix, its perfecto now ;)

Guest Mike178
I flashed to the latest, and no problems with the responsiveness on the screen. I do have one problem.. samsung keyboard keeps popping up even when i have fingerkeyboard selected. This happends every time i restart the phone, does it do that on purpose?

thanks for that weather fix, its perfecto now ;)

u have to use pim select it will disable samsung keyboard to be the default one..u can find pim select in the start menu

Guest Mike178

Hi Ryrzy,

i loaded ur last rom now, all is running great and the responsivness is great much better than the first rom, but i have one suggestion if possible, why u didn't cook it with the black applications for the link below..

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...lack-skin-cabs/

it is very nice... even though it is all cab installable, but only the black keyboard took 10.17 MB from the main memory.. it is too much(((( please if u consider a black themed skin... will be appreciated..

thanks for the nci work, keep it up.. and also look to the new tree 21928 it is been up in khuancahi thread..