[ROM] Sinan's i900 UltraLite Roms [Discontinued]

Guest sinancetinkaya

Guest patrickmehta

Hi,

LOVED THE ROM! Great work!!

Need the Samsung Camera but cannot download from mediafire... It stops at 40%. Please advise.. Or can you upload or send it to me via email?

Thanks

Excellent work

Guest sinancetinkaya
Hi,

LOVED THE ROM! Great work!!

Need the Samsung Camera but cannot download from mediafire... It stops at 40%. Please advise.. Or can you upload or send it to me via email?

Thanks

Excellent work

The only advise I can give you is format your harddisk, it might help you ;)

http://rapidshare.com/files/264027595/Sams...XID1_Camera.cab

reversehead

No

of course....no :)

try to install voice commander

abunhyan

No, everyone can do these settings. These settings are not difficult

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest patrickmehta

Thanks!!! Is there a problem with the battery indicator? i've been charging it since an hour and it is just not going above 70% or so..

Thanks again for your quick reply!

Guest sinancetinkaya
Thanks!!! Is there a problem with the battery indicator? i've been charging it since an hour and it is just not going above 70% or so..

Thanks again for your quick reply!

Damn! Today, my battery was drained too fast and it was hot. I'm suspecting of the driver, either way I'll remove it. Check the first post again after an hour

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest sinancetinkaya

reversehead

I just added BT fix version download link to the first post for you

I can't test it, I can't give you any support about this

Sorry and Good Luck(you'll need it) :)

Guest patrickmehta
Damn! Today, my battery was drained too fast and it was hot. I'm suspecting of the driver, either way I'll remove it. Check the first post again after an hour

Alright.... Downloading the 08/05 ROM now. Will flash again and let you know.. Its an excellent ROM once again.. Please continue your support towards it.

Regards

Guest tazmania_spurs

tq for ur great effort sinan...but i still can't send mms...i can insert some picture, but the send button still appears in grey colour ( cannot touch )...i wonder if i am the only one that facing the mms problem..how about another user? any feedback of using mms? :)

Edited by tazmania_spurs

Guest sinancetinkaya
tq for ur great effort sinan...but i still can't send mms...i can insert some picture, but the send button still appears in grey colour ( cannot touch )...i wonder if i am the only one that facing the mms problem..how about another user? any feedback of using mms? ;)

I've fixed Samsung MMS DXID1.cab, it's working now. Download and install it again http://www.mediafire.com/?yijyjyv1oyc

Don't forget to set your operator GPRS and MMS settings!!!

sshot000.pngsshot001.pngsshot002.jpgsshot003.png

sshot004.pngsshot005.pngsshot004.pngsshot005n.png

P.S. the fourth picture says: Warning! The people who throws rubbish over here will be beaten by us, doesn't matter male or female :)

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest patrickmehta

Hi,

Again about the battery issue. i have tried the SK002 DXID1 2605_5 ROM just now and its charging more than 70%. In fact its now 100%.

I cannot understand why it didnt charge more than 70% with ur ROM even after charging with the phone off.

Is there a solution 4me bcoz i love your fast ROM. :)

Guest sinancetinkaya
Hi,

Again about the battery issue. i have tried the SK002 DXID1 2605_5 ROM just now and its charging more than 70%. In fact its now 100%.

I cannot understand why it didnt charge more than 70% with ur ROM even after charging with the phone off.

Is there a solution 4me bcoz i love your fast ROM. ;)

You tried 20090805 update, didn't you ? If it's so, it's really strange because I removed that dll, it's impossible :) . Try download and update again

Does anyone else have this problem ?

Guest sinancetinkaya
Thank you Sinan! Now it's working!

You're welcome and I'll kill you if I catch you :)

You scared me because I thought that I've made something wrong ;)