[ROM] Sinan's i900 UltraLite Roms [Discontinued]

Guest sinancetinkaya

Guest buyukbang

Selam Sinan,

Thank you for this clean ROM, this is exactly what i need. Just two guestions,

Does this ROM have autoclose issue which latest Windows 6.x builts (yes WM6.1, too) suffer from. I'm using currently Ryrzy's WM6.1 Build 21054 and it has this problem as discussed here: http://www.modaco.com/content-page/293427/...ryrzy/page/40/#

There is a tool written attempts to fix that called everapp, but I prefer a WM without an illness instead of curing it with the cost of RAM that this program uses. If your ROM do not have this plague, I advice you not to create any ROM with plagued WM builts since this is the most annoying thing I've ever seen in WM world.

Anyway, my second question, infact mostly a kind request, could you please provide a cab (or direct me to find it) for Operator settings that you removed?

Guest sinancetinkaya
Selam Sinan,

Thank you for this clean ROM, this is exactly what i need. Just two guestions,

Does this ROM have autoclose issue which latest Windows 6.x builts (yes WM6.1, too) suffer from. I'm using currently Ryrzy's WM6.1 Build 21054 and it has this problem as discussed here: http://www.modaco.com/content-page/293427/...ryrzy/page/40/#

There is a tool written attempts to fix that called everapp, but I prefer a WM without an illness instead of curing it with the cost of RAM that this program uses. If your ROM do not have this plague, I advice you not to create any ROM with plagued WM builts since this is the most annoying thing I've ever seen in WM world.

Anyway, my second question, infact mostly a kind request, could you please provide a cab (or direct me to find it) for Operator settings that you removed?

Ve A.S.

I couldn't fully understand what you're saying by "autoclose", I've read the topic and I think wm6.1 doesn't have this issue. I haven't seen kind of this problem so far.

In normal method made cab doesn't work. Operator settings must be work at the first start after flash (after preconfiguration). Either I have to put it into rom (I really don't need it) again or I have to find a way of creating its cab.

I don't understand why many of you are so ambitious about the operator settings. If you're using 2 or 3 gsm operator, just make new connections for each one. When you switch the gsm operator, just choose the connection that you're using.

Guest sinancetinkaya

buyukbang

Do all roms you used have the HTC task manager ?

If yes, then try this

go HKCU\Software\HTC\TaskManager

if doesn't exist create a binary-dword for "Autokill" with Decimal value "0"

if doesn't exist create a binary-dword for "MemoryThreshold" with Decimal value of "943718"

Softreset

Guest buyukbang

Tekrar selam,

Including operator settings may be curious for who want to feel comfortable while changing operators. I know it is not too hard to make it manually, but I prefer having this done automatically since it uses minimal physical space.

Regs...

Ve A.S.

I couldn't fully understand what you're saying by "autoclose", I've read the topic and I think wm6.1 doesn't have this issue. I haven't seen kind of this problem so far.

In normal method made cab doesn't work. Operator settings must be work at the first start after flash (after preconfiguration). Either I have to put it into rom (I really don't need it) again or I have to find a way of creating its cab.

I don't understand why many of you are so ambitious about the operator settings. If you're using 2 or 3 gsm operator, just make new connections for each one. When you switch the gsm operator, just choose the connection that you're using.

Guest buyukbang

No, I always prefer lite roms and my current ROM does not have HTC task manager and its registry keys.

You can take a look to everapp written to cure this WM plague, this is not related anything than MS core codes of new builts http://www.modaco.com/content/pocket-pc-so...ce-under-wm6-x/

Be sure that if you do not notice this problem, then your ROM is a really healthy one. Because it is impossible not to notice this annoying bug (or silly MS feature) when it exists. I'm happy to hear that :)

buyukbang

Do all roms you used have the HTC task manager ?

If yes, then try this

go HKCU\Software\HTC\TaskManager

if doesn't exist create a binary-dword for "Autokill" with Decimal value "0"

if doesn't exist create a binary-dword for "MemoryThreshold" with Decimal value of "943718"

Softreset

Guest sinancetinkaya
Tekrar selam,

Including operator settings may be curious for who want to feel comfortable while changing operators. I know it is not too hard to make it manually, but I prefer having this done automatically since it uses minimal physical space.

Regs...

minimal physical space :)

4034757482_660acfec80_o.jpg

I considered each KB, what do you think how I made this 193mb rom :(

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest buyukbang

Hmm, you're right it seems as a file garbage. I thought it should be under 100 kb but seems 2,48 MB in your explorer ;)

minimal physical space :)

I considered each KB, what do you think how I made this 193mb rom :(

Edited by buyukbang

Guest buyukbang

Installed this ROM, very fast and stable. No autoclose problem, no bloatware, huge amount of file space. Highly recommended :)

@Sinan, great job, tesekkurler :( .......

Edited by buyukbang

Guest superas

Sinan helal olsun, gurur duydum seninle bravo.

English:

Sinan, good work, I feel proud of with you.

Thanks.

Edited by superas

Guest Quang05BlkBoxsterS n Omnia

Does this rom work perfectly with any standard stereo BT headset everytime turning on both devices after a succesful pairing?

I probably won't buy any Samsung phone again because none of them can do all the basic tasks like LG or others.

Guest encyclopaedia
 Dear Mr.Sinan 

I've suggestion

1- Is there any possibility you include XDA-UAC in the next revisions " for sielent & auto installtion "

2- is it possible i can re-cook ur rom for my personal use " medical apps + textbooks.....etc " and if so , how pls

thank you again 

Ahmed

Selam Sinan 

sorry for nagging , but you didn't answer me

I'm really concerned about XDA- UAC if u can put it in the rom

thanks again

Whats the difference between, 8mg, and 4 mg pagepool ?

About to download and give a try, looks like exactly what I am looking for.

Thanks for all the hard work put into making clean rom, super job Sin :D

Also, is there any problem with installing the B7300 Omnia Lite Apps, that Sector ported ?

Cheers

Guest sinancetinkaya
Selam Sinan 

sorry for nagging , but you didn't answer me

I'm really concerned about XDA- UAC if u can put it in the rom

thanks again

Prepare your folder in SD card and install this cab file, then make a softreset. Let me know if it works (If it doesn't work, don't say even a word :D )

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest encyclopaedia
Prepare your folder in SD card and install this cab file, then make a softreset. Let me know if it works (If it doesn't work, don't say even a word :D )

Selam Sinan

Not working , after installing it , it says installtion unsucsseful try another location although it takes space from storage . I prepared the folder and softresetd the device , and after that the following message has appeared "Mort script can't opened because it's either not certefied or ......"

I don't remember the message exacatly 

Guest sinancetinkaya
Selam Sinan

Not working , after installing it , it says installtion unsucsseful try another location although it takes space from storage . I prepared the folder and softresetd the device , and after that the following message has appeared "Mort script can't opened because it's either not certefied or ......"

I don't remember the message exacatly 

Nevemind. I still couldn't get my i900 back from the repair service. I'll think about it later. And about your question of am I thinking of adding XDA_UC into the rom. NO

It works fine with WM clock, but no alarm when setting it up in the Samsung Clock.

have you got alarm_watcher installed, the samsung alarmswon't work with out it.

Running your ROM sin, working great, with m2D, and all of the omnia lite apps :D

Guest encyclopaedia
Nevemind. I still couldn't get my i900 back from the repair service. I'll think about it later. And about your question of am I thinking of adding XDA_UC into the rom. NO

thank you

Could I know why ??

Guest sinancetinkaya
thank you

Could I know why ??

Yes you can, None of experienced users (that I emphasized before) tend to use kind of these things

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Hi, I currently have DXHJ1 (PDA and Phone) on an 8GB model, can I simply load this PDA part and leave my phone at DXHJ1 ?

I'm looking for something very lite and after reading this thread yours looks ideal.

thanks..

Guest buyukbang

Do anybody have a problem with sound? Randomly (one time in a week for me) my omnia lost its sound output completely as if its muted. Changing volume, muting and unmuting do not help. Just rebooting fixes this problem. This is very critical problem for me since it can cause missing alarms and calls :)

• 2 weeks later...
Do anybody have a problem with sound? Randomly (one time in a week for me) my omnia lost its sound output completely as if its muted. Changing volume, muting and unmuting do not help. Just rebooting fixes this problem. This is very critical problem for me since it can cause missing alarms and calls :)

No problems here, been using it since 6th of november.

Probably a software problem (I assume you're not using this ROM as is).

Hi, I currently have DXHJ1 (PDA and Phone) on an 8GB model, can I simply load this PDA part and leave my phone at DXHJ1 ?

I'm looking for something very lite and after reading this thread yours looks ideal.

thanks..

Yes you can. Been testing various phone parts -after- flashing this ROM.

Thried ZHIE1, i900L, XBIC1, stuck at using PMHI1 myself.

Updated

2009/11/18

Receiving files via bluetooth issue is fixed

PhonePart is back

Hi Sinan,

I guess it's 8MB PagePool version with the "Sinan Bluetooth Obex Fix.cab" cooked into the ROM?

Thanks for great (or should I say small? ;-) rom.