[ROM] Sinan's i900 UltraLite Roms [Discontinued]

Guest sinancetinkaya

Guest stylus1828

Sinan my man ! ;) how can you do it ? ;) More free space? <_< this is a rom that i will definitely use ! Thanks

But how can i download from the link that you posted?? :)

Edited by stylus1828

Guest stylus1828

i have only one question Sinan... will you integrate the samsung omnia camera fix by Pako777 in your next release ???? it would be a great update to our omnia's that use this good and light rom!

Guest sinancetinkaya
Sinan my man ! <_< how can you do it ? :angry: More free space? :huh: this is a rom that i will definitely use ! Thanks

But how can i download from the link that you posted?? ;)

Actually WM os files don't take a lot of rom area but samsung programs and files are rom monsters ;)

Forget what I said about skydrive :)

I can increase the rom area a little bit, but you can't install and use some programs as easy as cab installation

i have only one question Sinan... will you integrate the samsung omnia camera fix by Pako777 in your next release ???? it would be a great update to our omnia's that use this good and light rom!

Umm, omnia i900 isn't the first pda that i made roms, so my opinion is, clean and non-modified roms are better because "the best rom" depends what users need. Yes I can put his patch if I believe it's better, but what is its advantage? I used some roms that contain this fix and I couldn't see big difference

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest sinancetinkaya
Great Ultra lite rom...I'm looking for your new Ultra lite with 6.5 bro...keep goin''

I've made some tests with wm6.5 and I saw Wm6.5 slower than wm6.1. Currently, I have no plan about wm6.5

Guest eckeck

Hello.

Awesome rom and just what i needed,one thing though...i want to be able to change themes but i dont know how i can install it back on the phone,only want that back nothing else.

Guest stylus1828

Thank you for the media fire link. I was not able to download from the first link that you posted.

About the camera fix... i saw that pictures are better on roms that use this fix. ( this is just my observation ) . Maybe you have another point of view about this subject. It would be great if you would use it in your next release, but it wouldn't be a problem if you didn't ! :) Thanks once again for your rom and media fire link.

Guest sinancetinkaya

Links are updated

Hello.

Awesome rom and just what i needed,one thing though...i want to be able to change themes but i dont know how i can install it back on the phone,only want that back nothing else.

Check the first post

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest AllWin

OK, so far so good. This ROM is unbelievably fast and stable :) I've installed 30+ apps (including Garmin, SPB Mobile Shell3) and still have ~130MB of space ;) The only "bug" i've noticed is that welcomehead.96 is not comming up when device is booting. Any workarounds to enable it?

Thanks once again for a great ROM!

Guest Mir_X

Sinan tebrik ederim ve basarilarili calismalarinin devamini dilerim :)

ilk firsatta senin rom u yukleyip deneyecem

Edited by Mir_X

Guest stylus1828

Sinan I've tested your latest rom and i can't find the camera function! can you take a look at this problem? Thanks.

I found the camera cab in your repository link. :)

Edited by stylus1828

Guest sinancetinkaya
Sinan tebrik ederim ve basarilarili calismalarinin devamini dilerim :)

ilk firsatta senin rom u yukleyip deneyecem

You're welcome

Sinan I've tested your latest rom and i can't find the camera function! can you take a look at this problem? Thanks.

I found the camera cab in your repository link. ;)

And you can install most of cabs to "my storage" or "storage card" ;)

Guest tazmania_spurs

hello sinan...i am newbie here...just flash my omnia using ur rom...i like it...so fast...but..i have some problem with my phone..

1. i cannot open my camera function when i press camera button on my omnia...i t say's error opening or locating the target filename

2. i cannot open my video file using my file explorer...it say's the file cannot be open. either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found..but the file can be open through video player such as pocket player... :)

Guest Batistian
hello sinan...i am newbie here...just flash my omnia using ur rom...i like it...so fast...but..i have some problem with my phone..

1. i cannot open my camera function when i press camera button on my omnia...i t say's error opening or locating the target filename

2. i cannot open my video file using my file explorer...it say's the file cannot be open. either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found..but the file can be open through video player such as pocket player... ;)

And you just install and don't read. :)

See post #39 and #40, they're just a previous post before yours.

Edited by Batistian

Guest tazmania_spurs

hehe...i just dont understand what should i do... i know that i need to install another .cab file..but i dont know which one the file.. ;)

it's it this one? Samsung i900 DXID1 Camera.cab - ok..got it..problem solved ;)

but still cannot open video using file explorer..what .cab file do i need to install?

i also cannot send mms..after install Samsung MMS DXID1.cab my sms also crash..cannot send sms & mms :)

Edited by tazmania_spurs

Guest sinancetinkaya
hehe...i just dont understand what should i do... i know that i need to install another .cab file..but i dont know which one the file.. ;)

it's it this one? Samsung i900 DXID1 Camera.cab - ok..got it..problem solved ;)

but still cannot open video using file explorer..what .cab file do i need to install?

i also cannot send mms..after install Samsung MMS DXID1.cab my sms also crash..cannot send sms & mms :)

Sorry dude this mms cab is just experimental, please try to find another arcsoft mms cab. You can find it on the internet

About file associate, yes you're right, I just updated touch player cab. Download and install it again

Btw, rom is updated <_< See the first post

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest reversehead

Hi, Sinan

Does this rom Fix BT voice dialling ?

If not, can I request and include voice command function ? :)

Many many thanks in advance,

Guest tazmania_spurs
Sorry dude this mms cab is just experimental, please try to find another arcsoft mms cab. You can find it on the internet

About file associate, yes you're right, I just updated touch player cab. Download and install it again

Btw, rom is updated ;) See the first post

tq for your answer sinan...i just flash to your new rom again..hehe.. i try install arcsoft mms v5.0.31.16 & v5.0.31.7.cab but it still got problem in my mms..the insert button didn't appears..any idea? :)

Edited by tazmania_spurs

Guest abunhyan

i would like to thank u for ur hard work and great ultra clean roms

i wounder if u have a cap for Operator internet settings bez its missing as u mention and i would like to have it

any suggestions

thans again