[ROM] Sinan's i900 UltraLite Roms [Discontinued]

Guest sinancetinkaya

Guest sinancetinkaya

tingchung_chin

Sorry, I've to see your PDAs to see what it's going wrong.

abunhyan

Dude I know what you want but I told all of you the point in the first message

I made this rom for some users who knows everything about PDAs

I don't need roms to have netcf, I can install it to my storage or wherever I want

Also internet settings, I went to my operator web site and I set my internet, mms settings

I've tested my rom on my PDA many times. Although I use the same ROM and the same PDA, I don't know why some of you has problems

I really would like to see your pdas

I reinstalled netcf to the my storage and these are screenshots

sshot000w.pngsshot001.png

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest tingchung_chin
tingchung_chin

Sorry, I've to see your PDAs to see what it's going wrong.

abunhyan

Dude I know what you want but I told all of you the point in the first message

I made this rom for some users who knows everything about PDAs

I don't need roms to have netcf, I can install it to my storage or wherever I want

Also internet settings, I went to my operator web site and I set my internet, mms settings

I've tested my rom on my PDA many times. Although I use the same ROM and the same PDA, I don't know why some of you has problems

I really would like to see your pdas

I reinstalled netcf to the my storage and these are screenshots

sshot000w.pngsshot001.png

weird :) ;) <_< ;)

Guest tingchung_chin

i resolved the NETCF3.5 problem, i go MS official web and download this file NETCFSetupv35.msi and ActiveSync and install to my PDA, work now, but NoDATA not working, having error when running it in my OMNIA.

NullReferenceException

at NoData.frmMain.PopulateListBox()

at

NoData.frmMain.frmMain_Load(Object

sender,EventArgs e)

at

System.Windows.Forms.FormOnLoad(E

ventArgs e)

at

System.Windows.Forms.Form.SetVisbl

eNotify(Boolean fVis

at

System.Windows.Forms.Control.Set_Visi

ble(Boolean value)

at

System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run

(Form frm)

at NoData.frmMain.Main()

this is the error msg i got in dtails, any solution? i got the NoData from your reposition site.

Guest tingchung_chin

After testing for about 4hours and leave it fully charged last night, this ROM really good! all my cab successfully installed and workable, except NoData and Large Menu Icon.

I had all working cab:-

Advance Config

RegEdit

Garmin

Samsung PanelFS

Google Map

Youtube

CleanTemp

Currency Conv

HDWobble(GAme)

Aphalt 4 (GAme)

MDict

AIO security Off + SRS HD WOW

Camera

Fav Srtting (Need to install in Device to work and All Settings not responding)

Flash Lite 3.1

FM Radio

Dialer

MMS (Must in Device)\MediaAlbum

Opera

Alarm Watcher

TCPMP\Window Live

Jblend Java

FingerKeyb

Net CF 3.5 (from MS official web, 33++mb)

Operator Setting seem like no respond, are you diable it? and it's in Settings > System, it suppose to appear in Connection right?

Guest tingchung_chin
tingchung_chin

all you have asked was talked before, please read previous messages

overlook previous posting, hahaha, now i understand why it cant work as i dun have any Internet connection being setup for my Operator ;) ;) B)

Thanks! Ur ROM rock, really stable and good in battery performance, normaly usage as per my previous WM6.5, now still 100% after 12hrs :D :angry: ;)

Guest hxkclan

Dont really read the whole topic, but i can report the bluetooth fix version is working. Can listen to my music with my BT headset now (using blueaudio) =), thx alot for this great ROM

Guest sinancetinkaya
Dont really read the whole topic, but i can report the bluetooth fix version is working. Can listen to my music with my BT headset now (using blueaudio) =), thx alot for this great ROM

Thanks for the feedback. I have waited this answer for a while but nobody answered :D

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest cevnibi

good work..I will try this..before I tried a lat of rom especially wm6.5..but I want to back to wm6.1..because mouse doesn't work at wm6.5 roms yet...so I am searching wm6.1 rom. maybe yous rom is better for me..thanx...

haa bu arada türkçe hangi sitedesin..bir de oralara bakayım...teşekkürler..

Guest sinancetinkaya
good work..I will try this..before I tried a lat of rom especially wm6.5..but I want to back to wm6.1..because mouse doesn't work at wm6.5 roms yet...so I am searching wm6.1 rom. maybe yous rom is better for me..thanx...

haa bu arada türkçe hangi sitedesin..bir de oralara bakayım...teşekkürler..

I hope you'll enjoy my rom, I'm hanging out at cebimdekipc.com as Pr3Dat0R[TR]

Guest gianton

Unfortunately Bluetooth fixed version does not work with Cyberon Voice Speed Dial as in Khuanchai's ROMs. :D

Other than that thanks for a great Super Clean ROM.

Edited by gianton

Guest Xikitu

Good Morning sinancetinkaya...

I'm playing with your ROM, and i liked it VERY MUCH! Stable, Fast, a lot of space to install what i want... Perfect! :angry:

Until now No Problems. Only Happyness :D

Thx Alot ;)

I installed the 200805 version several hours ago. Wow ! Fast, clean, stable and a battery saver. Good Work !!! :thumbs up:

Then I installed a lot of program on My Storage. However, program like M2D, HTC Album Manager & Audio Manager seems installed in Device Memory although I choose My Storage. But it's OK since the device memory still bigger then my previous ROM.

Btw, the net CF 3.5 from your archive prompt "Installation Unsuccessful" but Net CF 3.5 from Microsoft is installed successfully.

The "No Data" program is also installed & runs well. To those who get problem, it is because no data session is created yet, so "No Data" didn't find anything to disable/enable.

To create data session, 1st search GPRS parameter from your provider (APN, user, password, proxy etc) Then :

- Go to Settings > Connection > Connection > Add new modem connection

- Enter any name for this connection, select modem = GPRS, then input the GPRS setting in the next page till finish.

Thanks for this SUPER ROM, I believe I will use this for quite some time!

Edited by adhip

Guest sinancetinkaya

Xikitu

Thanks to your feedback

adhip

Thanks to your feedback

Many players have been asking these questions about netcf and nodata. I can't tell them these things over and over again. But I'll write your kind message into the first post for seeing by them :D

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest RobMac92

Installed you ROM today. Very stripped down which is great. I installed the netcf3.5 through win xp rather than cab. I Installed Samsung Keyboard, Flash lite 3.1, finger suite, google maps, Samsung dialer, opera, PHM reg, and VITO winterface communication suite (with googleface skin). About to try IGO 8. All working great and seem more responsive than other ROM's I have tried. I did try Pocket CM Keyboard version .14 but it went screwball, and Samsung keyboard does the job. Thanks for the ROM, lot more stable than 6.5 ROM's, and the other 6.1 ROM's I have tried (no disrespect to the other chefs, all ROM's are great in their own way :D ).

Cheers

Guest jocaferlo

Hello

I'm thinking of trying your ROM, but I have a doubt: in your ROM you can wake up the PDA with the front button?

Another question: I use several SIM in my phone. It will be tedious having to change operator settings every time I change operator SIM.

I know "Schap's Setup Operator v0.3" to change this settings, but there is no update for a long time.

Do you know if this program works in this ROM? Do you know another program to do the same?

Regards.

Edited by jocaferlo

Guest sinancetinkaya
Hello

I'm thinking of trying your ROM, but I have a doubt: in your ROM you can wake up the PDA with the front button?

Another question: I use several SIM in my phone. It will be tedious having to change operator settings every time I change operator SIM.

I know "Schap's Setup Operator v0.3" to change this settings, but there is no update for a long time.

Do you know if this program works in this ROM? Do you know another program to do the same?

Regards.

Bluetooth version won't wake up, the BT patch owner has reported this issue in his thread. that build is just experimental.

Normal version, yes, it'll work

I don't know this "Schap's Setup Operator v0.3" and I have never tried it so far

Guest jocaferlo
Bluetooth version won't wake up, the BT patch owner has reported this issue in his thread. that build is just experimental.

Normal version, yes, it'll work

I don't know this "Schap's Setup Operator v0.3" and I have never tried it so far

Well, I am testing it.

SetupOperator says me: " Cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted... "

Guest sinancetinkaya
Well, I am testing it.

SetupOperator says me: " Cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted... "

Have you installed netcf ?

Guest jocaferlo

Now I could install netCF.

Setup Operator works but I have problems setting up one of my operators (Movistar). It does nothing with this. No configuration changes.

Someone knows something similar?

Regards.

Guest sinancetinkaya
sinan, any plan to release new core for sys 21054 with LZX compress ()(?

I need more free time and I have to learn somethings to do it. In future, yes exactly