Techmaster's CF03 Neo RH v6.0 Build 23064 FIXED

Guest techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
Looks Good Bro!! I know How long you have been working on this!!!! that shutxp is sexy!!!

Thanks man lol on the sexy comment

Guest MrSmoofy
Before flashing to this ROM you must flash the CF03 Leaked ROM

CF03 is not a leaked ROM it's an Official Release from Verizon.

Guest techmaster7545
CF03 is not a leaked ROM it's an Official Release from Verizon.

haha lol true that guess i shouldnt copy and paste

Guest joehero

Absofreakinlutely gorgeous. Thanks Tech! By the way, I used Hart's ROM for a day and really liked Media Album as the default photo viewer. I think it is the Samsung app. Any thoughts on using this in future builds? Or maybe somewhere I can find it?

Also, does ANYONE have any idea what gets changed in the builds from 23004 to 23009? Is it truly minor stuff?

Guest joehero
Can you put out a version with the Crimson Den Theme? I love that theme the most out of all different rom's I have tried

I don't know if you are looking for more than the background, but here are the images if you want to change to it:

post-460467-1248298788_thumb.jpg

post-460467-1248298795_thumb.jpg

Guest lordv8r
I don't know if you are looking for more than the background, but here are the images if you want to change to it:

Two questions. Does your rom have Office? If not would it be possible to get this wallpaper. Thanks. And it looks sweet. Nice job!

Guest joehero
Two questions. Does your rom have Office? If not would it be possible to get this wallpaper. Thanks. And it looks sweet. Nice job!

This ROM does have Office installed.

I am turning into Tech's personal marketing department!

Guest Chadnan

yeah, Tech! Great rom! I flashed it earlier and installed my things ... quick question: I installed rock and republic theme to make wm colors red instead of blue and the selection bar red instead of black, etc ... it ALSO changes the background pic to that leaning eiffel tower looking thing, SO i was wondering where i could find the original bg pic on the rom, carbon flame pic, so i can remake it my theme photo.

One other thing, i installed titanium theme Carbon Black from http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...le-6-5-goodies/ - post #3 - to skin titanium panels, and now Chome panel icons won't show on main home screen, all four lil icons are red x's ... i can work around, but any help, if anything IS possible, is appreciated!

Really, tho, that pic is where it's at! And THANKS for taking the time to change all those skins around to match your blk/red theme colors!!!

Edited by Chadnan

Guest joehero

Hey Tech, really diggin this thing, but when I try to import my Opera Favorites to the Opera Titanium plug-in it tells me "Script Windows/opera9/opera9.mscr not found".

Do I need to move something or is something actually missing?

Guest techmaster7545
Dang that theme is baller. I might have to flash and try it out. Running bgill's rom right now.

Thanks let me know what u think

Guest techmaster7545
Can you put out a version with the Crimson Den Theme? I love that theme the most out of all different rom's I have tried

Yea no problem ill do it with 23009 build im working on now

Guest techmaster7545
Absofreakinlutely gorgeous. Thanks Tech! By the way, I used Hart's ROM for a day and really liked Media Album as the default photo viewer. I think it is the Samsung app. Any thoughts on using this in future builds? Or maybe somewhere I can find it?

Also, does ANYONE have any idea what gets changed in the builds from 23004 to 23009? Is it truly minor stuff?

thanks , im am building 23009 now i will add it in for you , as far as changes we dont get a list of changes so not sure how to answer that ?

Guest techmaster7545

yes office is always in my roms , after i have a theme out for awhile i dnt have a prob giving it out ,thanks give it a try think you will like this one

Guest techmaster7545
This ROM does have Office installed.

I am turning into Tech's personal marketing department!

lol thanks i need somw marketing

Guest techmaster7545
yeah, Tech! Great rom! I flashed it earlier and installed my things ... quick question: I installed rock and republic theme to make wm colors red instead of blue and it maked selection bar red instead of black, etc ... it ALSO changes the bg pic to that leaning eiffel tower looking thing, SO i was wondering where on the rom the original bg photo, carbon flame pic, is.

One other thing, i installed titanium theme Carbon Black from 6.5 Goodies post #3 to skiin titanium panels, and now Chome panel icons won't show on main home screen, all four lil icons are red x's ... i can work around, but any help, if anything IS possible, is appreciated!

Really, tho, that pic is where it's at! And THANKS for taking the time to change all those skins around to match your blk/red theme colors!!!

thanks , when u install another theme it takes over and will change everything , to change wallpaper back in is in windows named tdywater and how did the xda_uc work for u . i will check on the titanium panels asap

Guest joehero

Hey Tech,

Two questions: 1) Can I back up my Opera Favorites so when I reflash I can import them? 2) Is your Opera Favorites Titanium Plugin working? I can't import.

Guest Chadnan
thanks , when u install another theme it takes over and will change everything , to change wallpaper back in is in windows named tdywater and how did the xda_uc work for u . i will check on the titanium panels asap

awesome thanks! didnt have sd card set up yet, may hard reset to try, or just wait til next version. no worries on the tit. panels tho. i bet i know somebody who could design cooler images/skins for those panel pics anyways :) maybe make a titanium panel theme to match the theme of his very own ROM ... just sayin' ;)

Guest snapz54

also having problem with the opera panel. It reports:

script/windows/opera9/opera9.mscr not found, waiting for evidence (storage card not installed?)

then it has a countdown from 5

PLEASE tell me this is a simple fix where I can download a script and place it in a file and be done?

I love your rom so far and just got done tweaking things the way I like them!

Guest techmaster7545
Hey Tech,

Two questions: 1) Can I back up my Opera Favorites so when I reflash I can import them? 2) Is your Opera Favorites Titanium Plugin working? I can't import.

23009 will have the fix some time today

Guest techmaster7545
also having problem with the opera panel. It reports:

then it has a countdown from 5

PLEASE tell me this is a simple fix where I can download a script and place it in a file and be done?

I love your rom so far and just got done tweaking things the way I like them!

23009 will have the fix some time today