Techmaster's CF03 Neo RH v6.0 Build 23064 FIXED

Guest techmaster7545

Guest Chadnan

aww man, bummer. any chance of some teaser screen shots? or maybe you want to just show off the whole thing at once, no sneak preview? either way, good luck with the tweaks you still need to make to fix that sucker up right!

Guest techmaster7545
aww man, bummer. any chance of some teaser screen shots? or maybe you want to just show off the whole thing at once, no sneak preview? either way, good luck with the tweaks you still need to make to fix that sucker up right!

yea all i have to fix is the batt level icon it is showing full batt when its not full ,havent had any luck fixing as of yet sorry bro im trying fast as i can to fix and get it out

Guest techmaster7545
hey man you every gonna release this thing or what lol?

lol yea see the prob is my last build was 23017 and the newer ones changed so had to get caught up with the changes but all seems to be fixed and working ill test a work and release when i get off FINALLY , i will give thanks where is is needed when i posted GN

Guest techmaster7545

thanks to BW the batt icon was fixed and to hartv427 for keyboard issue i had and bga7x for showing how to change tsk to what i needed

THANKS GUYS FOR ALL UR HELP !!!!!!!

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest MadDogg2288

thanks for the updates TM im flashing now.....i love your work btw....very smooth roms and they have great battery life which i love....just asking do you mind if i share all credit will go to you of course if not thats cool

yo tech! i just flashed and it's looking awesome! was expecting custom buttons too on bottom task bar, but the way you have everything set up it looks classy and sleek just the way it is ... new dialer pad is cool too! i like the bigger buttons (vs th wm dialerpad) and not having that scroll bar there anymore :) Good sh!t bro. Thanks

Guest techmaster7545
thanks for the updates TM im flashing now.....i love your work btw....very smooth roms and they have great battery life which i love....just asking do you mind if i share all credit will go to you of course if not thats cool

thanks , yea no sweat bro

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
yo tech! i just flashed and it's looking awesome! was expecting custom buttons too on bottom task bar, but the way you have everything set up it looks classy and sleek just the way it is ... new dialer pad is cool too! i like the bigger buttons (vs th wm dialerpad) and not having that scroll bar there anymore :) Good sh!t bro. Thanks

thanks bro !

Guest MadDogg2288

ok well ive run this for about a day so far a couple of issues ive had is it freezes (not alot just like twice) on the today screen and when i check my hotmail i cant scroll the message at all and only the "ok" and "start" button work not the menu or delete buttons......but all in all VERY NICE rom man def a 9 out of 10 (would be 10 if i didnt have these issues.