Techmaster's CF03 Neo RH v6.0 Build 23064 FIXED

Guest techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
Let me say Great!!! ROM.

I just had one question: When you say "Just Enable it" I am a little lost. What exactly does that mean?

just mean use chome editor to do so

Guest techmaster7545

Sorry guys i have been going through a seperation and im in the middle of moving to my new place so it will be a couple of weeks before i release anything but i will trying to pop in til i get moved in more releases will come just have to get through this first again sorry !

Sorry guys i have been going through a seperation and im in the middle of moving to my new place so it will be a couple of weeks before i release anything but i will trying to pop in til i get moved in more releases will come just have to get through this first again sorry !

dude, no apologies needed. take care tech

Guest Chadnan

yeah, man, good luck with everything! I hope it all works out for you for the best somehow!!! :)

Take care, buddy!

Edited by Chadnan

• 1 month later...
Guest rubadub234
sorry guys been gone for awhile be bk in a few days hope all had a merry christmas and a happy new year

we've been dropping chiefs left and right around here - great to have you back! your customizations are ledgendary :)

Guest andredabomb92
sorry guys been gone for awhile be bk in a few days hope all had a merry christmas and a happy new year

good to have you back, i was starting to get worried with the lack of chefs also

Guest bluematrix64

Welcome back my brother! You are one of the last chefs standing... You still got it?? :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest eldrego

Man I love this rom, fast and sexy as the interior of my car, love the red. Only issue I have is when I hit the call button and it brings up my call log, all my contacts font are in white so I can't see them until they're selected, anyway I can add a background to this or change the color of the font? On your 4th picture iT shows the wallpaper right through it, mine is white, how do I get that?

post-531125-1269362455_thumb.png

Edited by eldrego

• 1 year later...
Guest byron1405

i have a question, do u have any new link to download ur rom ? cus it seems that in 4 shared isn't workin' anymore .

if so please reply to me, btw i'm new here nice to meet u everyone :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cbsarge

I know this stuff is pretty old but, the links at the beginning no longer work. Anyone know if Techmaster's ROMs are still available anywhere? I'm messing around with an Omnia and the screen shots look great!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest haoayu

hi. this rom looks great. i know most if not all have moved onto a different phone - i still love my omnia - is there any chance someone still have a copy of this rom/file lying around since the download link is no longer working and google is unable to help. please. thanks in advance.

btw, i read a couple posts earlier....is/was there a "v7.0" with build of 23091? thanks.