Techmaster's CF03 Neo RH v6.0 Build 23064 FIXED

Guest techmaster7545

Guest joehero

I am having trouble with Media Album. I can only open the picture I pick from the Titanium screen. Once I open it up, I can't slide to switch to the next picture or play a slideshow. Any guesses?

Guest techmaster7545
I am having trouble with Media Album. I can only open the picture I pick from the Titanium screen. Once I open it up, I can't slide to switch to the next picture or play a slideshow. Any guesses?

let me check

just checked mine but it works fine uhmm give me a sec to think

HAVE YOU TRIED SOFT RESET?

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest joehero

I guess all my things come in waves...

The official Youtube App is not working on the 23009 build. It opens, lets me accept the terms, then gives me this mesage: "..\xplatform\core\minitubeapplication.cpp:675" It does this every time I open it after, without giving me any part of the program.

Any thoughts?

Guest joehero
let me check

just checked mine but it works fine uhmm give me a sec to think

I can slide the picture all the way to one side, but no matter what I do it wont slide to the next picture.

Guest techmaster7545
I can slide the picture all the way to one side, but no matter what I do it wont slide to the next picture.

thats weird my works fine something has to be conflicting with it

Guest techmaster7545
Sweet. Any thoughts on the Nitrogen music player?

never seen it wheres it at ill check it out talked with BGA7x said its a little buggy still

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
I guess all my things come in waves...

The official Youtube App is not working on the 23009 build. It opens, lets me accept the terms, then gives me this mesage: "..\xplatform\core\minitubeapplication.cpp:675" It does this every time I open it after, without giving me any part of the program.

Any thoughts?

never tried youtube app i will try and see

Guest joehero
never tried youtube app i will try and see

come to think of it, alot of these problems started with the 23009 build and i didnt reflash with the fixed one, just installed cabs. maybe its all just corrupt, you gonna have 23016 tonight or should i try to fix this thing for tomorrow at work?

Guest techmaster7545

Sorry it took so long i have had a rough time me and my wife separated 1 day ago and havent been thinking good messed up build , but thanks to BGA7X he was able to get me through this build when my mind was off in wounderland but its running good uploading now .

BGA7X man thanks so much for helping me in this hard time this build prob wouldnt be released if not for u !

Guest joehero

Your good health and well being is way more important than some ROM building. There is never a need to apologize for taking all the time you want!

Guest techmaster7545
Your good health and well being is way more important than some ROM building. There is never a need to apologize for taking all the time you want!

Thanks For Understanding !

Guest bga7x
Sorry it took so long i have had a rough time me and my wife separated 1 day ago and havent been thinking good messed up build , but thanks to BGA7X he was able to get me through this build when my mind was off in wounderland but its running good uploading now .

BGA7X man thanks so much for helping me in this hard time this build prob wouldnt be released if not for u !

No Problem!! Take care of yourself first brother!!!!

Guest robdp

Downloaded and tried to run from UMDL but the app failed as soon as the phone was powered on. Nothing happened to the phone but what could be the problem? I am using Vista, and does the allow USB connections has to be turned off?

Thank You in Advance,

Guest techmaster7545
Downloaded and tried to run from UMDL but the app failed as soon as the phone was powered on. Nothing happened to the phone but what could be the problem? I am using Vista, and does the allow USB connections has to be turned off?

Thank You in Advance,

the allow USB connections has to be turned off and click pda select file then click detect turnoff phone plug it in then turn it on

Guest blacwin22

has any one tested the gps in google maps?

im trying to find a CF03 rom that can get more precise than "your location within 2700 meters" the CC20 roms got within 50-20 meters

Guest blazingwolf
has any one tested the gps in google maps?

im trying to find a CF03 rom that can get more precise than "your location within 2700 meters" the CC20 roms got within 50-20 meters

That's because you have not gotten a lock with GPS yet. The difference here is Google Maps is using cell towers to acquire your position at start, then the more precise lock comes when GPS locks.