Techmaster's CF03 Neo RH v6.0 Build 23064 FIXED

Guest techmaster7545

Guest Chadnan

i dig the carbon flame a lot! plus the crimson den bg is available for dl on the 1st page (post #10)

Edited by Chadnan

Guest techmaster7545
Hey techmaster are you able to make a Chome thing for GPStoggle? I love your App but can't find a GPStoggle for this.

not sure what u mean by chome thing

Guest techmaster7545

ok guys finally home from work just trying to decide on theme so guess ill do both that way everybody can choose

i will start uploading in 10 mins got to get a shower

Guest Chadnan
not sure what u mean by chome thing

i think he means a titanium panel for a gps toggle program ... could be cool to have ... if it's possible to do

Edited by Chadnan

Guest techmaster7545
i think he means a titanium panel for a gps toggle program ... could be cool to have ... if it's possible to do

ill look into it

Guest techmaster7545

ok guys something told me to check and had to rebuild both i tried tp make dialer lock off by default and its causing it not to work so i had to fix building now

this build is still 23016 with abt 4 or 5 new things 23017 dnt think its worth the time so ill do next build

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest robdp
ok guys something told me to check and had to rebuild both i tried tp make dialer lock off by default and its causing it not to work so i had to fix building now

That's cool. The dialer lock is a pain, but I was able to disable it from the phobne's menu (there is a cab available somewhere, but it's simply blanked out the phone buttons, thus useless).

Guest techmaster7545

ok guys still uploading slow tonight lol also i found out that the dialer lock cant be fixed as of yet cause of the i900 secdialer we use to get white font on dialpad shouldnt be long for fix then ill make a cab , ill go ahead and update the txt while we wait

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest joehero

hey tech, I still can't flip through pictures in media album. i can pick the pictures no problem using the titanium plugin, but once i open a picture, if i swipe my finger to slide it to the next picture, it just slides the picture to the edge and then bounces back to the middle. any thoughts?

Guest techmaster7545
hey tech, I still can't flip through pictures in media album. i can pick the pictures no problem using the titanium plugin, but once i open a picture, if i swipe my finger to slide it to the next picture, it just slides the picture to the edge and then bounces back to the middle. any thoughts?

yea working on that media album has took association to the panel , it works if u go through the startmenu but the panel is suppose to use pimg.exe i have yet to find a fix but im am still working Sorry!

Guest techmaster7545

when checking voicemail cant see what u dial (working on fix) switch to wm dialer if need to

i have posted this on first page under known issues im at work right now will fix when i get home

please post issues if u find them and ill fix when i get home

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest joehero

any reason why iContact wont scroll for me? I can't make it scroll, every time i touch the screen it does something odd or selects the contact above my finger.

Guest AaronsDarts

Yes a pannel for the GPSToggle. Im kinda new to all of this custom stuff. Having some problems though with the keypad not working in google maps I have to switch to the keyboard and its really really small letters... and today it locked on me and when i turned it back on it asked for my password but had the keyboard infront of it so i couldn't type my pass in... Do you have a fix for this or is it just a random glitch? All in All though I love this ROM thanks man.

Guest AaronsDarts
Is everyone ok with going from black and red to black and blue

For the Crimson flame I think the Red looks the best since fire is an oranges red. But its your ROM, a good one might I add, keep doing what your doing people are gana like it really no matter what you do with it.

Guest joehero
Yes a pannel for the GPSToggle. Im kinda new to all of this custom stuff. Having some problems though with the keypad not working in google maps I have to switch to the keyboard and its really really small letters... and today it locked on me and when i turned it back on it asked for my password but had the keyboard infront of it so i couldn't type my pass in... Do you have a fix for this or is it just a random glitch? All in All though I love this ROM thanks man.

The Samsung Keypad has always had issues with Google Maps. Shokka's keyboard works, as does FingerKeyboard 2.1 (my favorite).

Guest joehero
ok ill switch to blue next time this time just doing new dialer with white numbers finally and drag& drop new start menu icons and maybe taskbar should be sometime today then ill have to skin everything blue lol fun fun

Yeah, the more I use this build, the more I wish it were blue. A nice shiny deep blue theme with black and glossy white.

Guest techmaster7545
any reason why iContact wont scroll for me? I can't make it scroll, every time i touch the screen it does something odd or selects the contact above my finger.

mine works fine so ill look into it asap

Guest techmaster7545

ok guys im home had a bad storm and power has been out im looking into the issues now i will get back with everyone in a few with a fix or new build if everyone wants the 23017 ill just do that might take care of it so for now let me do some looking and testing

Guest blazingwolf
I've test your rom but it seems doesn't work :s. After reset my omnia doesn't boot. :)

Probably because this was created for an i910 and you have an i900. The ROMs are not compatible.