Techmaster's CF03 Neo RH v6.0 Build 23064 FIXED

Guest techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
Probably because this was created for an i910 and you have an i900. The ROMs are not compatible.

guess i should add that to my post just tought i910 thread it would be easy to understand that thanks for looking out

Guest techmaster7545
any reason why iContact wont scroll for me? I can't make it scroll, every time i touch the screen it does something odd or selects the contact above my finger.

i didnt put icontacts in the rom if u added make sure its install to device only

Guest techmaster7545

OK here is the fix for dialer numbers while in call , i changed the wrong font to white

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SECURITY\PHONE\SKIN\DIALER\PORTRAIT\TEXT --- TEXTCOLOR change to hex then change value to 000000 save and softreset

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest joehero
i didnt put icontacts in the rom if u added make sure its install to device only

i installed to device. any interest in putting it in the next build? it has grown on me. not necessary though.

Guest techmaster7545
i installed to device. any interest in putting it in the next build? it has grown on me. not necessary though.

never used it ill try it and see how it works and feels , might be cause the other to are on there with not sure since i never used it sorry

hey post a sample of the blue color u talking abt if u can !

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest bga7x
Yes a pannel for the GPSToggle. Im kinda new to all of this custom stuff. Having some problems though with the keypad not working in google maps I have to switch to the keyboard and its really really small letters... and today it locked on me and when i turned it back on it asked for my password but had the keyboard infront of it so i couldn't type my pass in... Do you have a fix for this or is it just a random glitch? All in All though I love this ROM thanks man.

GPS you cant make into a panel cause its a today screen plug in. Samsung keyboard not working in Gmaps is a known issue. the other password thing with your keyboard in the way sounds like just a glitch.

People keep in mind that these cooked roms are based off a beta rom not released to our phone they have to be ported to work on our phones, Are they gonna be perfecft? NO! but its the closest your gonna get!!! we do the best we can with the tools we have!!!!

Guest techmaster7545
GPS you cant make into a panel cause its a today screen plug in. Samsung keyboard not working in Gmaps is a known issue. the other password thing with your keyboard in the way sounds like just a glitch.

People keep in mind that these cooked roms are based off a beta rom not released to our phone they have to be ported to work on our phones, Are they gonna be perfecft? NO! but its the closest your gonna get!!! we do the best we can with the tools we have!!!!

Couldnt have said it better my friend !

Guest Chadnan
OK here is the fix for dialer numbers while in call , i changed the wrong font to white

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SECURITY\PHONE\SKIN\DIALER\PORTRAIT\TEXT --- TEXTCOLOR change to hex then change value to 000000 save and softreset

Reg fix worked great. thanks!

And, yes the ROM is awesome!!!

but i too have the same icontacts problem (installed in device memory)... maybe it's something else i have installed ... dunno

everything else seems great! (save the media album pic panel issue) Thanks again!!!

Guest techmaster7545
Reg fix worked great. thanks!

And, yes the ROM is awesome!!!

but i too have the same icontacts problem (installed in device memory)... maybe it's something else i have installed ... dunno

everything else seems great! (save the media album pic panel issue) Thanks again!!!

im hoping 23017 will take away the the pic panel issue also im working on the dialer lock

Guest joehero
never used it ill try it and see how it works and feels , might be cause the other to are on there with not sure since i never used it sorry

hey post a sample of the blue color u talking abt if u can !

Here are some examples of the blue/white/black kind of thing:

http://www.mainstreamwrestling.net/liquid-metal-blue.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dJr_HUJ4fyA/SIbA...ert.)+18x24.jpg

http://www.optcorp.com/images2/articles/fu...iquid_metal.jpg

Guest AaronsDarts

I know there not gana be perfect but I would still like to report the stuff thats not working or the minor gliches then they may get fixed. But also this ROM is like 1000000000000000000000 times better than the one it came with from Verizon even with the gliches.

Guest AaronsDarts
GPS you cant make into a panel cause its a today screen plug in.

Ok is there a way to make one for the CHome pannel that works like the same way or one that you can turn the gps on a couple min before opening the program?

Guest joehero
That one from Mainstreamwrestling.net is nice.

yeah, i really like that design. ive got another image somewhere on my desktop that is a sweet blue/white/silver fractal.

Guest AaronsDarts
yeah, i really like that design. ive got another image somewhere on my desktop that is a sweet blue/white/silver fractal.

find it and show it. if it looks cool he might use it.

Guest AaronsDarts

hey techmaster wondering if you could do something like SPB Mobile shell does when you click on the contact you can import a picture from like there face book page? or know an easy way to do that?

Guest Lord-Y
guess i should add that to my post just tought i910 thread it would be easy to understand that thanks for looking out

Yeah it would be great and i think this rom doesn't work because of ftouch SL. I've installed it one time and my i900 never rebooted

Guest bga7x
Yeah it would be great and i think this rom doesn't work because of ftouch SL. I've installed it one time and my i900 never rebooted

it didnt boot cause you loaded this rom or FTouchSL?

Edited by bga7x

Guest techmaster7545

No its not ftouch sl nobody with a i910 has ever had that complaint and has never not booted its cause u have a i900 nothing more !

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest oraclegustavo
mine works fine so ill look into it asap

I have the exact same problem, I even tried to add icontact to the exclusions list in for ftouchsl settings and it still does the same thing. Asides from that your rom is really good.

Guest techmaster7545
I have the exact same problem, I even tried to add icontact to the exclusions list in for ftouchsl settings and it still does the same thing. Asides from that your rom is really good.

i stated afterwards that i didnt put icontacts in the rom and have never used it not sure if i will i just have to try it and see and ill let everyone know , glad u like rom in general we try to get it better with each build