SRS WOW HD 1.5.1.0

Guest sector

Guest ScottR
Firstly i would like to thank all the contributors that put in so much effort to make this application work on our phone.

It's been a long time since many fellas where trying to get over with this but still some bugs came up on the way.

Well i think after some testing with VBoX that we managed to handle everything and produce a bug-free version of SRS version. I do not want to say that it works 100% because no application works like that and im not in the place to say that, but we have tried to make it work as good as it gets!

Based on VBoX modifications i have made 2 cabs that remove the security of the phone and install the SRS as it should be working on the phone.

You do not have to remove any Flags as mentioned on VBox post, i have made them removed automatically.

Guide:

1. Install AIO Security -> 1.AIO_Security_Off.cab

2. Install SRS cab and DO NOT run the application -> 2.SRS_WOW_HD_1.5.1.0_OMNIA.CAB

3. Soft reset and enjoy.

Until now:

Using it for 1 day phone didnt hang and battery levels are normal.

Please also post your crazy reports :) to see if it is really working as it should.

Take care and thank you

Hi folks

I just want to be sure...but where can i save the CAB files? I usually save everything to my memory card.

Thanks

Scott

Guest Mike178
Hi folks

I just want to be sure...but where can i save the CAB files? I usually save everything to my memory card.

Thanks

Scott

please can u be more clear, u can save the CABS anywhere u want, but when lunchng the cab to install, they should be installed to the device... i hope i answered ur question...

Hi folks

Thanks

Scott

I think that you mean install the WOW cab file right? This you must install to device,not storage card

Guest KamGrewal

Unbelievable! Installed the above and hey presto worked instantly, I am using the official 6.1 Rom on my i900, As a reinsurance I also followed the registry checks from the other posts but everything was already correct! Total surprise, its actually my birthday today, in the past i have only ever been able to have "The HD drivers are not installed control panel will now exit" so a million thank yous!

When i try to start setting, i get "There is no WOW HD driver loaded. The control panel will now exit."

Did You install the first cab? Please install the cabs again, on the device memory

Total surprise, its actually my birthday today, in the past i have only ever been able to have "The HD drivers are not installed control panel will now exit" so a million thank yous!

Greetings for Your Birthday! Take this as a present and post your feedback here if you have any problems with that in the future :)

Guest trektech

using this for over 2 days now and no glitch at all.. phone wakes up using any button.... no fast battery draining and no high memory usage....

im using shokka's v17 rom....

Guest vovatom
Did You install the first cab? Please install the cabs again, on the device memory

Yes. I installed 1.AIO_Security_Off.cab and after 2.SRS_WOW_HD_1.5.1.0_O.cab and made soft reset. I have got the same report. All cabs are in main memory...

Guest bmn4711

Hello

Working on my i900 omnia with rom 6.1 in Spanish Franlov.

Everything perfect after a day.

Thank you very much from Spain Canary Islands

Guest ptmaniac

installed both cabs to main mem in shokka v17 rom yesterday, no problems so far.

many thanks to sector, VBoX and all the coders and chefs out there :)

Guest buyukbang

A big thank to you, finally I had the courage to install SRS to my Omnia after following the positive responses. The sound is really great ;)

Thanks again for your precious efforts ;)

Firstly i would like to thank all the contributors that put in so much effort to make this application work on our phone.

It's been a long time since many fellas where trying to get over with this but still some bugs came up on the way.

Well i think after some testing with VBoX that we managed to handle everything and produce a bug-free version of SRS version. I do not want to say that it works 100% because no application works like that and im not in the place to say that, but we have tried to make it work as good as it gets!

Based on VBoX modifications i have made 2 cabs that remove the security of the phone and install the SRS as it should be working on the phone.

You do not have to remove any Flags as mentioned on VBox post, i have made them removed automatically.

Guide:

1. Install AIO Security -> 1.AIO_Security_Off.cab

2. Install SRS cab and DO NOT run the application -> 2.SRS_WOW_HD_1.5.1.0_OMNIA.CAB

3. Soft reset and enjoy.

Until now:

Using it for 1 day phone didnt hang and battery levels are normal.

Please also post your crazy reports :) to see if it is really working as it should.

Take care and thank you

Guest gianton

Sector and Vbox thanks guys!!! Your work is simply awesome. :) ;) ;)

Tiesto sounds GREAT now, just how I like it!

post-479752-1248627384_thumb.png

P.S.: This def should be a sticky! <_<

Edited by gianton

Guest WAIKIKI728
Hello

Working on my i900 omnia with rom 6.1 in Spanish Franlov.

Everything perfect after a day.

Thank you very much from Spain Canary Islands

Working perfect with the last ron 21298 from Kuanchai....thanks a lot (TO rith tooooooooo)from Gran Canaria :) .....

Yes. I installed 1.AIO_Security_Off.cab and after 2.SRS_WOW_HD_1.5.1.0_O.cab and made soft reset. I have got the same report. All cabs are in main memory...

Vova, please read my post #130 from here:

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/289279/...rking/page/120/

Try to use 3 files in that post, then install only 2.SRS_WOW_HD_1.5.1.0_OMNIA.CAB (but download it again from Sector's first post) and softreset.

I don't know why, but definitely is security policy preventing SDK-sert files to be installed and run only in your Omnia.

But as i see now, first download Sector's cabs again, because there is no such file as it is in your post: 2.SRS_WOW_HD_1.5.1.0_O.cab

Guest tedkord

Awesome work, guys! Got it installed, and the driver is enabled.

Can I ask a quick question? Do I need to enable this some way per application. For instance, I use Core Player to play music/video on my i910 - will this enhance playback through CP by default? Or do I need to assign this audio driver to coreplayer? (I need to set the video output to Intel xScale to watch in landscape. Is something ismilar needed for audio to play through SRS drivers?)

Thanks again for the work on this, and any answers you have.

EDIT: Interesting. SRS WOW settings show up if I go to settings from START, but not if I go to system settings using SPB MS3 launcher.

Edited by tedkord

Guest Fuzzman1

All I can say is...... Oh my!!! :)

What a difference compared with Samsung R2VS. I bought a pair of Shure SE310's a couple of weeks ago but wasnt that blown away with them until now. The whole range of music is more crisp and powerful.

Thanks for all your hard work guys.

Guest ScottR
I think that you mean install the WOW cab file right? This you must install to device,not storage card

Many thanks Mike178 and fane...ur advice was spot on.

Cheers

Scott

Guest Davodude

Its great thanks alot sector and others! :)

Just on another note anyone know how to fix a random stuttering occurring when i play music. (pauses for half a sec then continues)

Edited by Davodude