Sign in to follow this  
carmod

Samsung has released SDK 1.2.0 forGT-I8000 Omnia II

carmod    0

Version 1.2.0 of the SDK includes new APIs for FM Radio and dual camera functionality. It also includes support for three new phones: the GT-C6625 Valencia, SCH-m490/m495 T*Omnia, and GT-I8000 Omnia II.

The MD5 check sum for Samsung Windows Mobile SDK 1.2.0 Installer.msi is b65735d193de1dce0f66c69c6b086f62

You can download from here

http://innovator.samsungmobile.com/down/cn...amp;cntsId=4604

:) ;)

carmod    0

Hope CorePlayer developer team will update quickly their software to support Hardware acceleration of OmniaII (I8000) as the current version of coreplayer doesn't support the hardware acceleration :)

FerdiBorbon    0
Hope CorePlayer developer team will update quickly their software to support Hardware acceleration of OmniaII (I8000) as the current version of coreplayer doesn't support the hardware acceleration :)

I couldnt agree more...but i heard they are really bad with updates...iphones and htc users have been waiting quite a while for hardware support ;)

Jarny    0

Damn, I hate Samsung!

The LED-API is not available for the I8000. So there is no undiscovered LED behind the cube  :)

Why did Samsung eliminate such a usefull gadget from there newer mobilephones?

Greetz from germany

Jarny

surethom    0

Relating to no LED notifaction I have just emailed Samsung with the following.

- - - - - - - - -

Everyone is looking forward to the release of the Samsung Omnia 2 I8000, I see is has already been release in Singapore but there is a massive fault in the hardware, there is no led indicator in review models the cube lit up this would be a extremely useful & could light up or pulse when there is a message waiting.

As everyone knows Singapore is a test bed for Omnia’s if there is no Led behind the Cube PLEASE put one. If you read the Singapore forums like (PPCSG & modaco) you will see everyone is complaining & disappointed that there is no led notification light & you need to add one.

Please enable the LED or Put one on before you launch to any more countries.

- - - - - - - - - - -

If everyones goes onto the Samsung website & clicks countact us, & complains maybe??? they will enable or add a LED???

We can only hope..