FerdiBorbon    0

Any one know if there is a standalone Youtube player that will work for the i8000, i know the HTC devices are vga...but im not sure if it will work.

Actually i just tried playing movies on the youtube website, and when i clicked on a video it automatically opened up a player, looks like touchplayer...interesting i didnt know this...it plays the videos, but really blocky and patchy on full screen...

Edited by FerdiBorbon

IBTECH    0
Any one know if there is a standalone Youtube player that will work for the i8000, i know the HTC devices are vga...but im not sure if it will work.

Actually i just tried playing movies on the youtube website, and when i clicked on a video it automatically opened up a player, looks like touchplayer...interesting i didnt know this...it plays the videos, but really blocky and patchy on full screen...

Try coreplayer or the native Youtube player..it should have better video quality.

There is a very good Youtube Play app as cab file (only one that I know) from xda site or just google it. Google has the latest one that is finger friendly too.