New Manila2D ver2.0 Build 1919.1432

Guest sector

Guest gianton

Too many bugs... file mou. :)

Installed it as suggested on a fresh ROM after a hard reset with no M2D v1 present.

Can't add contacts in People tab

Can't open new message in Messages tab

HTC Album and Audio Manager seem to be missing

Sound Settings, CommManager and About don't open in Settings tab

Cannot add city in Weather tab

Cannot add programs

Maybe more bugs are to be reported as well... back to M2D v1 till everything is fixed.

Some shots

post-479752-1249067811_thumb.png post-479752-1249067828_thumb.png

post-479752-1249067836_thumb.png

Edited by gianton

Guest sector

I have mentioned in 1st post that im not including htc album, manager and comm manager.

Although i have checked them on emulator and seem to work all except new message as mentioned.

I have used Topaz comm manager.

I have updated the 1st post with another file

post-150032-1249071985_thumb.png

post-150032-1249071993_thumb.png

post-150032-1249072003_thumb.png

post-150032-1249072012_thumb.png

post-150032-1249093542_thumb.png

Guest gianton
I have mentioned in 1st post that im not including htc album, manager and comm manager.

Although i have checked them on emulator and seem to work all except new message as mentioned.

I have used Topaz comm manager.

I have updated the 1st post with another file

Well didn't read it right. Which versions of HTC Album, Audio Manager and Comm Manager did you use? Have you checked if you can add contacts or add a city?

Guest Rauliki

Installed HTC shared modules and Audio Manager and Album. (I've installed Manila first, there was no Shared Modules file, so I installed it now).

Album show AlbumSearcher.exe error, Album don't show pictures even after setting catalog as favorite, Audio Manager Works.

Guest Rauliki
Well didn't read it right. Which versions of HTC Album, Audio Manager and Comm Manager did you use? Have you checked if you can add contacts or add a city?

Sector, could you add working versions in first post?

Guest meabigbaldguy

I've installed it as instructed, saw the same bugs that were reported by everyone else; however I had additional problems...

- The numbers on the digital clock were stacked over one another.

- I had to launch the program from the .exe in file explorer because I couldn't access it anywhere else - not even in today settings.

Any ideas on the two? I'm only otherwise running the default omnia setup and not any other shells. Should I just try and reinstall?

Guest sector

Added new cabs for HTC Audio Manager, Album and Comm Manager.

Still cant get Google maps to work, if anyone can contribute will be nice :).

Although i will check it further

Guest Khuanchai

Thanks, sector, for your effort.

I say it again that for me there is nothing new except more bugs. :) It would be a significant improvement over version 1 if someone can make footprints and TV tabs working. Also, new message bug is an unresolved issue.

For those who use the previous build but want to change to this new skin, just copy all picture files to your omnia.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest meabigbaldguy
Thanks, sector, for your effort.

I say it again that for me there is nothing new except more bugs. :) It would be a significant improvement over version 1 if someone can make footprints and TV tabs working. Also, new message bug is an unresolved issue.

For those who use the previous build but want to change to this new skin, just copy all picture files to your omnia.

Is there a v.1 cab available that's installable over a clean ROM? I've tried one from your thread, but I kept getting a message saying that the install was unsuccessful.

I was using Shokka's ROM, loved it, but am now testing another clean custom ROM for a while. I'd like to see if installing M2D can be done without too much hassle.

Guest aclarkc

Any chance of zipping up those image files and uploading them? I'm on OS X, and they only way I can get them out is to use File Juicer which gives them all different names. I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

Guest gianton
Is there a v.1 cab available that's installable over a clean ROM? I've tried one from your thread, but I kept getting a message saying that the install was unsuccessful.

I was using Shokka's ROM, loved it, but am now testing another clean custom ROM for a while. I'd like to see if installing M2D can be done without too much hassle.

Did you try Khuanchai's M2D Full for Omnia?

Any chance of zipping up those image files and uploading them? I'm on OS X, and they only way I can get them out is to use File Juicer which gives them all different names. I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

You can just use this theme

Edited by gianton

Guest meabigbaldguy
Did you try Khuanchai's M2D Full for Omnia?

I've tried installing this CAB once before over a clean ROM, but the installation kept coming up as "unsuccessful". Would you mind telling me what I need to do before installing it?

I'm still a bit new to M2D, defected from SPB. I'm currently experimenting with another clean custom ROM and would like to have it present.

Thanks!