New Manila2D ver2.0 Build 1919.1432

Guest sector

Guest j.c.perez.guerrero

Thank you very much for this excellent program SECTOR, first of all pardon for the language (Google translation). I have a problem with the new manila and the city is that I use in later WEATHER tab at the start of manila Juanto the clock does not go out, another one appears ciudad.Que to do. Thank you very much

Guest j.c.perez.guerrero

Thank you very much for this excellent program SECTOR, first of all pardon for the language (Google translation). I have a problem with the new manila and the city is that I use in later WEATHER tab at the start of manila Juanto the clock does not go out, another one appears ciudad.Que to do. Thank you very much

Guest leap_ahead
managed to got the home weather working. installed the weather fixed and softreset. Very nice my i have 56% memory usage and M2D keeps on autokill. I also tried the registry fixed “HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\ResProxy” using a registry editor and change “ShareMemSize” to 0.

Any solution ??

Dont worry about free memory ..omnia runing good

Guest JohnJayJrV

For some reason my outlook account isn't showing up in the mail tab. Any ideas? I can go to the tab, then select Account settings and select Outlook mail. But there is no envelope for my outlook mail on the list of accounts. I am using wozzer's Latest rom with M2D 2.0...

jv

Guest Designerdigital

This is great. just 1 cab n done! faster flashing and fast theme install..... i'll be waiting for the missed call and voicemail options.

can sum 1 pls upload htchomsettings for omnia m2d 2. im using sectors new rom hades but i tried to use m2d reflush and now i cant start m2d. Im trying to avoid hard reset but i need this asap as my phone is not functional at the minute. thnx

Edited by djtosh

Guest zorantoma

For those that have problems with home weather just go to: Settings/Personal/Phone/More/Band Selection and set it to manuel(gsm 900/1800) and update home weather. worked for me

so when you click on the different tabs it kinda just instantly changes to that tab. with M2D version 1 the "current tab indicator" animates to the desired tab. is there a way to enable this?

Guest Maxwell Newton
m2d fixed

alright i fixed the issue with it not showing up in the today items

it uploading now just did a hard reset in the microsoft emulator and

installed sdkcerts (most likely already in all custom roms) and installed

it, and it works beautifully.

made a glass clock with slightly modded homscreen as well if anyone

wants it

m2d is a cab to make the glass clock and mod the shaded backgrounds

Please can someone email the cab to me as i cant get onto filesharing sites at uni :)

Guest PTKTheBest

I have problem with RAM...

I start skype + msn and minimize both, if are minimized this closed and m2d reboot O.o

Is very "bad" for running more programs :)

Sorry my bad english...

P.s.

I used fix:

Browse to “HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\ResProxy” using a registry editor and change “ShareMemSize” to 0

Memory is 50%/55% but problem persist :D

If i start skype + other program this closed in automatic at minimized

I use windows mobile 6.5 (becham360). Rom not have this problem, this problem persis if is installed md2

Edited by PTKTheBest

I start skype + msn and minimize both, if are minimized this closed and m2d reboot O.o

Sory my bad english...

Hi , don't worry you just need to edit your registry , do as the following ,

Must Memory fix:

Browse to “HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\ResProxy” using a registry editor and change “ShareMemSize” to 0

5. Soft reset and enjoy.

use this program to edit registry

regedit.Mrln_ARM.cab

Guest leap_ahead

Sorry my bad english...

P.s.

I used fix:

Memory is 50%/55% but problem persist :D

If i start skype + other program this closed in automatic at minimized

I use windows mobile 6.5 (becham360). Rom not have this problem, this problem persis if is installed md2

i have 48 free memory - i open tcpmp phenom to see dvd-and destinator gps and never i have problem with m2d ..

Guest cheifkeiff

Just flashed over to Wozzers new build to try the all in one cab and it works great even the photo tab which is weird but the only issue is that the geo location weather is gone is there a way to get it back and why does the photo tab photo tab only work on this rom?

Guest Wildman3064132
Just flashed over to Wozzers new build to try the all in one cab and it works great even the photo tab which is weird but the only issue is that the geo location weather is gone is there a way to get it back and why does the photo tab photo tab only work on this rom?

Are you sure you are not using the M2D 1.1 build instead of the 2.0 build because the photo menu only seems to work on 1.1, also now that I think about it I don't believe that has been a single cab installation for 2.0 yet.

Guest cheifkeiff
Are you sure you are not using the M2D 1.1 build instead of the 2.0 build because the photo menu only seems to work on 1.1, also now that I think about it I don't believe that has been a single cab installation for 2.0 yet.

Ya I am positive I am on 2.0 if you look a couple pages back there is a cab which I used but the weather is not geo location anymore like I said it has a runs a mortscript that updates off of the weather tab rather then being separate and it finding your location.

and since you don't believe me about the photos.......

post-492256-1258062463_thumb.png post-492256-1258062479_thumb.png

Guest Wildman3064132
Ya I am positive I am on 2.0 if you look a couple pages back there is a cab which I used but the weather is not geo location anymore like I said it has a runs a mortscript that updates off of the weather tab rather then being separate and it finding your location.

and since you don't believe me about the photos.......

post-492256-1258062463_thumb.png post-492256-1258062479_thumb.png

My bad, sorry I missed that post...

Try xda post for m2d v2 they have a number of cabs to fix home weather (HERE) but I am unsure if the add geo locations and also Waremike32 (HERE) has a rom that works correctly with geo locations working.

Edited by Wildman3064132

Guest jbrittmartin

is there a way to just change the clock?

i have the white clock with black text and i'd like the black clock with white text.... but that's the only thing i want to change... is that possible?

Guest Cragger

Can someone please give me an update on a few specific items about 2.0 running on the i910?

1) I understood there were no "notifications" on the home page like the older version had. But from a few screen shots including a couple up from this one I see "notifications" of a sort on the slider bar icons -- e.g. 4 unread emails. Would missed calls, voice mails, or unread SMS/MMS messages be shown on the icons on the slider bar too? If so, to me that would be good enough since the first 3-4 icons on the slider are the main notifications I usually want!

2) How about upcoming appointments -- are they displayed on the home page like they used to?

3) Hows stability now compared to e.g. the older 1.1 version?

Thanks!

-Craig

Edited by Cragger