New Manila2D ver2.0 Build 1919.1432

Guest sector

Just a question: Ive used sztupy's manila and it was very hard to get rid of it after you installed it (required hard reset). Is it the same on this version?

Actually, it's pretty easy to remove this one. Just turn off TouchFlo in the Today settings and uninstall all the components, then soft-reset.

How can you change the button "camera"? And i have this problem Screen001-1.png

I'm not sure about the icon issue in the clock, but M2DC has the ability for you to change both of the soft keys to whatever you like.

Guest George_red_storm
Actually, it's pretty easy to remove this one. Just turn off TouchFlo in the Today settings and uninstall all the components, then soft-reset.

I'm not sure about the icon issue in the clock, but M2DC has the ability for you to change both of the soft keys to whatever you like.

And the color you can change? Screen001-3.png

I have been using this for about a month now.

As far as changing fonts with M2DC, it doesn't work for everything.

As far as I have found

-you can change all fonts on the today screen and some in other tabs. ( I think I managed to change some in the weather tab)

-You can't change the default browser on the internet tab (I even tried changing it manually in the reg but no luck)

-It will let you change the softkeys on the today screen.

-I can't seem to edit much through the xml for the home tab. I played with it for about 3 days and the most I could do was move the clock area down the page a few pixels. Couldn't move the image or the calendar/call log down the screen.

@George_red_storm

I havn't seen that image prob before maybe you should try reinstalling it. It kinda looks like the xml is messed up somehow.

Not sure this will help anyone, just a few observations.

Edited by Piemole

Guest WoZZeR999

There is a non HTC patched version of 2.0 1919 on XDA, has anyone tried it yet? I'm at work and can't seem to access my home PC to get stuff ready.

Reported Non-HTC patched Manila2d.exe: Here

Edit2: I'll test it and try to convert the theme as best as I can to wqvga. If all goes well, I'll try to create a All-In-One cab for M2D 2.0.

Can anyone test the posted exe at xda and see if they get a flipping clock? Weather might not work without a new ported wqvga homesettings.xml

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest George_red_storm
There is a non HTC patched version of 2.0 1919 on XDA, has anyone tried it yet? I'm at work and can't seem to access my home PC to get stuff ready.

It is Manilla v2.0 or Manilla v 2.1?

I think, ONLY Manilla v1.0 works PERFECT with Omnia! :)

Edited by George_red_storm

ill try & is there any way you can get a notification for visual voice mail & more than 1 appointment to show on main screen?

Edit2: I'll test it and try to convert the theme as best as I can to wqvga. If all goes well, I'll try to create a All-In-One cab for M2D 2.0.

Can anyone test the posted exe at xda and see if they get a flipping clock? Weather might not work without a new ported wqvga homesettings.xml

Guest WoZZeR999

I'll probably be doing a straight port. Just lowering the bar so it's at the bottom of the screen and making sure all of the needed packages are in the cab for a fully functional M2D.

As for the patch, download the Manila2d.exe, and place it in your windows folder.

I'll probably be doing a straight port. Just lowering the bar so it's at the bottom of the screen and making sure all of the needed packages are in the cab for a fully functional M2D.

As for the patch, download the Manila2d.exe, and place it in your windows folder.

ahh sorry WoZZeR999, never spotted this thread, dopey me.

Guest WoZZeR999

I'm only going to make it if I can get the home weather tab working. That's really all I want from it. You can try sector's cab and replace the manila2d.exe after installing. I'm still in testing phase for my rom though.

Edit: It seems to be working!!! I'm still testing what can and cannot be used from the touch2 dump.

Unless someone wants to port over the .xml's to wqvga, it's probably going to be a while.

post-472759-1254178282_thumb.jpg

Edited by WoZZeR999

I'm only going to make it if I can get the home weather tab working. That's really all I want from it. You can try sector's cab and replace the manila2d.exe after installing. I'm still in testing phase for my rom though.

I replaced the .exe and what not and my clock and stuff was all distorted. Felt kinda sluggish too. I'll just wait and see what you get (if anything) for us. Thanks for your hard work.

Guest disciplined

Edit: It seems to be working!!! I'm still testing what can and cannot be used from the touch2 dump.

Unless someone wants to port over the .xml's to wqvga, it's probably going to be a while.

wow +1000000 for this!

I can't wait for it!! I am so glad your back!

you probably saw this but just in case here it is

Quote:

Originally Posted by sergiorus http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...004#post4626004

Weather on home page also is working for me.

Ok, i think i know why weather dont work for some people.

Check services CLL, HTCGeoSrvc, AGPS notification. They should be running. For me weather also was not working, then i noticed that services are stopped, I launched them manually and vuala... it is working.

Also you need to check System -> Location Settings. All tips are enable.

Hope, this info will be for somebody helpful.

you are my hero!!! :-x

Last edited by merlin699; Yesterday at 11:25 PM..

#

Yesterday, 11:16 PM

#

Yesterday, 11:46 PM

<a href="http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=1453600">WoZZeR999 vbmenu_register("postmenu_4627298", true);

Has anyone with VZW tried the weather? I have it working on my omnia.

This is what I have installed so far:

2DManila 2_0_19191432_04

AdvancedNetwork 1_0_12_0

aGPS_Confirmation 1_0_19183131_03

App_Service 1_74_0_0

Audio_Booster 2_5_19182330_0

Audio_Manager 2_2_19182329_LR1

Boot_Launcher 1_0_19152530_2

Concurrence_Mgr 1_5_19113219_0000

DRM_Middleware 1_5_19142824_00

GoogleLocationService 1_0_1_12R1

HTCAnimation 1_3_5_0

HTCApplication 1_14_1_0

HTCFramework 1_1_19183729_00

HTCGeoService 1_0_19191120_00

HTCMessage 1_00_281_0

HTCScroll 2_0_19173130_00

HTCSettings 1_4_3_0

Resource_Proxy 1_0_19132627_00

Shared_Modules 1_01_19143331_01

Out of those, something is making weather work on CDMA (My guess is HTCGeo, aGPS and google location services) . I did change 1 reg entry on aGPS.

Quote:

"EnableAGPS"=dword:00000001