New Manila2D ver2.0 Build 1919.1432

Guest sector

I will update tomorrow with an AIO cab for M2D.

I have modified the theme with the latest from tf3d (ver 2.5) and it looks much nicer than the Mega one.

Here is how it looks:

post-150032-1254281367_thumb.jpg post-150032-1254281559_thumb.jpg post-150032-1254281564_thumb.jpg post-150032-1254281570_thumb.jpg

Laterz

Hi Sector! I can't wait for it. Are all the core components working properly? SMS, Email, Photo Album, Music, and Launcher?

LOOKS GREAT THANKS!!!!!!

I will update tomorrow with an AIO cab for M2D.

I have modified the theme with the latest from tf3d (ver 2.5) and it looks much nicer than the Mega one.

Here is how it looks:

post-150032-1254281367_thumb.jpg post-150032-1254281559_thumb.jpg post-150032-1254281564_thumb.jpg post-150032-1254281570_thumb.jpg

Laterz

Guest smilegod
is this new md2 version for win 6.1 or win6.5 or for both?

6.5 only :)

Also this version is designed for WM6.5 and it may not work flawlessly with WM6.1.
Edited by smilegod

I have uninstalled my previous m2d and tried to install but I'm getting too unsuccessful installation error. Progress bar filled but at the end of installation shows unsuccessful installation error and the free space in device was not changed.

Edit: MartoKT what is your version of wm 6.1 or 6.5?

I don't have this type of problems with previous build from sector. Only problems with not working buttons in contacts and launcher tabs after some period of time. I think M2DC messed up things. But this new build I can't even install it.

Edited by kiro777

I have uninstalled my previous m2d and tried to install but I'm getting too unsuccessful installation error. Progress bar filled but at the end of installation shows unsuccessful installation error and the free space in device was not changed.

Edit: MartoKT what is your version of wm 6.1 or 6.5?

I don't have this type of problems with previous build from sector. Only problems with not working buttons in contacts and launcher tabs after some period of time. I think M2DC messed up things. But this new build I can't even install it.

i am using the rom 6.1 from khuanchai 21001 from omnia ii. The old MD2 works flawless on this rom, but i cant install the new one after hard reset.

+1 I had no previous M2d, tried a hard reset. The bar fills and says install was unsucessful

installation unsuccessful using Khuanchai [ROM]Omnia ROM base DXIF1 build 23053 with BT-audio fix (20 September 2009)

sector, waiting for the fix :)

awsome work boys

grateful