jerry154    0

This voice changer allows you to change your voice to an unfamiliar voice. Ideal for a woman living alone. She can answer the phone with a voice changer and sound like a man or just a different person. Everyone's voice has a unique sound to it. Consequently, you will not get the same sounding voice as someone else using the same voice changer.

roqueboyz    0
This voice changer allows you to change your voice to an unfamiliar voice. Ideal for a woman living alone. She can answer the phone with a voice changer and sound like a man or just a different person. Everyone's voice has a unique sound to it. Consequently, you will not get the same sounding voice as someone else using the same voice changer.

Some china phones have this feature. Perhaps it is a software built into the phone. I once had a china phone model TV N99i which had this feature. You could change your voice to a child, woman, older man or older woman while making a call. There were 8 selections of voice you could choose from.

Limlin    0

:D never heard about this changer. Change the voice....wow, cool.

My ZorroGPS can automatically change the volume when navigating. Hahahaha