Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justj

TG01 Sleep mode??

4 posts in this topic

I don't know if any of you guys experience this problem.

When my device's screen went blank after one minute inactive or when I press shortly on the sart button, I was then unable to turn the screen back on.

Nu matter how many time I press the start button or for how long, the screen is still just blank. I have to resort to press the soft-reset button to turn the phone on again. It is just so stupid.

First I thought it was sleep mode cause the problem but even when I disable sleep mode, every now and then I still experience the same problem. If I just leave it as it is then my device will restrt itself eventually.

Any thought on this??

Thanks,

I don't know if any of you guys experience this problem.

When my device's screen went blank after one minute inactive or when I press shortly on the sart button, I was then unable to turn the screen back on.

Nu matter how many time I press the start button or for how long, the screen is still just blank. I have to resort to press the soft-reset button to turn the phone on again. It is just so stupid.

First I thought it was sleep mode cause the problem but even when I disable sleep mode, every now and then I still experience the same problem. If I just leave it as it is then my device will restrt itself eventually.

Any thought on this??

Thanks,

Yes, I've encounter this problem a few times. I do not know why. I have to take off the battery.

Also, at times, during a call. I turn on the speakerphone. The screen goes blank and I just could not turn it on back again. But the phone is still running. There are still sound coming out from the speaker.

You can try pressing the the power button, followed by the camera button. See if that works!

Hi all,

I was having a problem when trying to wake the in that i needed to hold the power button for quite a while sometimes resulting in it asking if i wanted to power off. But now what i do instead is press the power button twice and this seems to wake it up much faster and better IMO.

Marc