TG01 Sleep mode??

Guest justj

Guest justj

I don't know if any of you guys experience this problem.

When my device's screen went blank after one minute inactive or when I press shortly on the sart button, I was then unable to turn the screen back on.

Nu matter how many time I press the start button or for how long, the screen is still just blank. I have to resort to press the soft-reset button to turn the phone on again. It is just so stupid.

First I thought it was sleep mode cause the problem but even when I disable sleep mode, every now and then I still experience the same problem. If I just leave it as it is then my device will restrt itself eventually.

Any thought on this??

Thanks,

Guest katopunk
I don't know if any of you guys experience this problem.

When my device's screen went blank after one minute inactive or when I press shortly on the sart button, I was then unable to turn the screen back on.

Nu matter how many time I press the start button or for how long, the screen is still just blank. I have to resort to press the soft-reset button to turn the phone on again. It is just so stupid.

First I thought it was sleep mode cause the problem but even when I disable sleep mode, every now and then I still experience the same problem. If I just leave it as it is then my device will restrt itself eventually.

Any thought on this??

Thanks,

Yes, I've encounter this problem a few times. I do not know why. I have to take off the battery.

Also, at times, during a call. I turn on the speakerphone. The screen goes blank and I just could not turn it on back again. But the phone is still running. There are still sound coming out from the speaker.

Guest Dogmann55

Hi all,

I was having a problem when trying to wake the in that i needed to hold the power button for quite a while sometimes resulting in it asking if i wanted to power off. But now what i do instead is press the power button twice and this seems to wake it up much faster and better IMO.

Marc