• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[CLOSED] Win A Copy Of Point UI Home 2

12 posts in this topic

Posted

03-Aug-2009_portrait_today_applet_melbourne.jpg

News team new-guy philly-d has just finished his review of Point UI Home 2. If UI replacements are your thing, make sure you go and have a read ;)

In addition to this, the guys over at Point UI have provided us with some copies to give away to 3 lucky and loyal MoDaCo members. That's right folks, no newbies coming in and stealing the glory on this one, this compo is for the MoDaCo faithful ONLY ;)

To enter, you must:
  • have been a member for at least 3 years
  • have over 300 posts
  • not be a staff member <_<

The first 3 qualifying members to pm me the correct answer to the following question, get a full copy of Point UI Home 2 :angry:

Question: When was Point UI Home originally released?

Good luck :huh:

Congrats to beersoft, Dr_StrangeTrick and spacemonkey - glad to see you're all still here :)

Posted

ohhhh, i know this, that awesome memory of mine rocks :)

/me pms nedge the answer

tada

Owen

Posted

you are winner ;)

2 copies left :)

Posted

you are winner ;)

2 copies left :)

awesome!!!

Posted

Oh darn, 221 posts (err... 222) :)

Good luck to whoever gets the last 2.

Posted

Well I've sent a PM but no idea if I'm right or not. Nice to see a reward for the old timers :)

Posted

Thanks to all who entered but the next two correct PM's I received after Beer's were from spacemonkey and Dr_StrangeTrick :)

Congrats all, will ping licenses over shortly ;)

Posted

Well done to the winners!

Posted

To enter, you must:

* have been a member for at least 3 years

* have over 300 posts

* not be a staff member

The 300 posts bit is disappointing. I regularly visit Modaco to learn about the new developments and find it a great resource because it contains valid, relevant and well-thought (mostly!) posts. If this competition is a sign of things to come then we'll be deluged with a ton of pointless topics and replies whose only aim is to raise post count.

Please, please, please, don't let this happen to Modaco. The signal to noise ratio on many user-contributed sites is already low enough.

Posted

A good point. I was on 284 posts this morning and did consider (for a few sconds) knocking out a few posts to get above 300, but then thought better of it. :)

Posted

if we caught anyone blatantly doing that, they would get a short, sharp BAN.

Posted

if we caught anyone blatantly doing that, they would get a short, sharp BAN.

Good

(another content-free, pointless, count-increasing, post for me!!!!! :))

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.