6.5 ROM for Kaiser

Guest Transform

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if there is a stable version of WM 6.5 out for the Kaiser? Is anyone running 6.5?

hi, ive been win 6.5 on kaiser for a while. I have tried loads of different build by different chefs and the fast majority are stable. personally im happier on 6.1 as the 2d drivers work better :D

loads of roms are on xda developers

• 6 months later...
Guest chaps

I'm using a build 23541 version and it is awesome... It was built by af974 over at XDA

I had a few issues with not booting past the screen which shows the Radio Info so i went back to a Stco kHTC ROm and then flashed it to the newer one. It is soo much faster and looks great...

There are plenty of ROMS available in the Kaiser section of XDA, some with Manilla, some without. I seem to be one of the rare few that is not interested in Manilla.

• 1 month later...
Guest The Bullet From Hell
Does anyone know if there is a stable version of WM 6.5 out for the Kaiser? Is anyone running 6.5?

I agree with chaps, the kaisertouch rom is one of the best. But the new ezinput doesn't work on the new build. If you wan't ezinput 2, try jjblaster's rom . http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=567850. Development has stopped but its an still good.