• Announcements

    • Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

      ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

      Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Buy X1 now or wait for X2?

5 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm still using a Kaiser and really want a higher res display for email and browsing. As it's not clear when the X2 will be released or how much it will cost, is it crazy to be considering a cheapish £200ish used X1 off ebay?

I figure maybe the X2 will cost as much as 500-600 at launch and it may take at least 6 months for the price to come down to sensible 300-400 levels? So in that time I could be enjoying the X1 and keep it as a backup when I get X2, or whatever.

Sorry for the rambling... :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I'm still using a Kaiser and really want a higher res display for email and browsing. As it's not clear when the X2 will be released or how much it will cost, is it crazy to be considering a cheapish £200ish used X1 off ebay?

I figure maybe the X2 will cost as much as 500-600 at launch and it may take at least 6 months for the price to come down to sensible 300-400 levels? So in that time I could be enjoying the X1 and keep it as a backup when I get X2, or whatever.

Sorry for the rambling... :D

At the moment x1 is a best price for buying!!!!!!!!! :angry:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

x2 still to come in november or at least in q4 2009. price wise I dont have a clue. but looks as if its cooler now with opening to get more apps and cooler design stuff for it. for winmo I think its best.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

If you are gonna take a contract with the phone (yes with unlimited internet, or else your phone is nothing worth while not using wi-fi) I would say go for the X2.

If you are gonna buy the phone without any contract go for an X1.. X2 will surely be around the 500-600 bucks..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Why X2 is no X1 X-keys do, and if so, I think I selected X2.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.