Omnia II i8000 ROM Download (English /Chinese version ( Simplify/Traditional)19/Sept Updated

Guest previa

By the way ,there have a function of 1.9/2.0 version.

if you also to click the"Presevre the device's contents " then you will keep all of your installed data in( 8GB )MY STORAGE.before :)

post-454755-1252774639_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

csc support multilanguage

language pack are in MST (biggest one) file.

I don't know what will happen if you will choose language from other CSC file and if this language is absent in MST file.

be careful!

hi, guys. i have a Q, which ROM is english/chinese(simplified)? just ordered mine and am going to flash it soon as i got it... :) thanks in advance.

Maybe you can try HIG4

Edited by previa

Maybe you can try HIG4

thanks fo the reply, previa. can i change the languege between english and chinese with this HIG4? and which ROM is the best so far? thanks.....吾该 :)

thanks fo the reply, previa. can i change the languege between english and chinese with this HIG4? and which ROM is the best so far? thanks.....吾该 :)

Yes you can. H4&H6 are quite good and stable. however you can try the new one of H9 ROM

Yes you can. H4&H6 are quite good and stable. however you can try the new one of H9 ROM

Guest unholygid2006

Hi Previa,

Can you please upload the rom to mediafire? As singapore is unable to download from rapidshare or megaupload.

thanks again, i will give it a try once i got my i8000, am expecting mine within 2 weeks.......im sure i'll be hanging out here more than i900's forum after that. :) cheers everybody

My original ROM version was H9 as i stated before. Since we have H9 now, i'm safe to try other version and back to H9 if need.

What i did is flashed multilanguage H5.

I didn't flash EBoot part. I think it's most dangerous part in whole procedure and thus decided to leave original EBoot as is.

So, if something will go wrong it won't happen in EBoot phase and thus i should be safe to recover/reflash.

Also i suggest a little different flashing procedure:

1) Disconnect phone.

2) turn off phone

3) start OCTANS and fill required fields/checkboxes as in original guide.

4) Press "Detect" button

5) connect Phone to computer (make sure phone was turned off before connecting)

6) as OCTANS detect phone, press "Start Download"

7) wait till whole operation end.

With these steps you should able to recover phone if at least eboot is good. Booting to OS is not required.

I did whole procedure inder Vista x86 SP2.

Flashed successfuly.

Edited by sorg

Guest gertitombo
My original ROM version was H9 as i stated before. Since we have H9 now, i'm safe to try other version and back to H9 if need.

What i did is flashed multilanguage H5.

I didn't flash EBoot part. I think it's most dangerous part in whole procedure and thus decided to leave original EBoot as is.

So, if something will go wrong it won't happen in EBoot phase and thus i should be safe to recover/reflash.

Also i suggest a little different flashing procedure:

1) Disconnect phone.

2) turn off phone

3) start OCTANS and fill required fields/checkboxes as in original guide.

4) Press "Detect" button

With these steps you should able to recover phone if at least eboot is good. Booting to OS is not required.

I did whole procedure inder Vista x86 SP2.

Flashed successfuly.

WHen I had my Mio A701. I flashed occasionly the Eboot flash. But sometimes you have to flash the Eboot because it is like a BIOS part of the phone.

By step 3, you wrote that you have to fill all in as original guide! I think you mean as the guide of H6 and leave the Eboot part empty?

GT

Guest gertitombo

I have flashed my phone from H6 to H9 with the following procedure:

1) Disconnect phone.

2) turn off phone

3) start OCTANS and fill required fields/checkboxes EXCEPT, the phone and eboot firmware!

4) Press "Detect" button

The phone is in good working condition. Make sure that if you have major problems, that you have to flash the Eboot.

Eboot is like a BIOS.

Have Fun.

GT

WHen I had my Mio A701. I flashed occasionly the Eboot flash. But sometimes you have to flash the Eboot because it is like a BIOS part of the phone.

if somehow new PDA part of rom will be not compatible with previous EBoot (which is very rare), you can flash EBoot separately. No big problem.

By step 3, you wrote that you have to fill all in as original guide! I think you mean as the guide of H6 and leave the Eboot part empty?

yes, EBoot field i've left empty. Depend on PDA version, you have to fill either MoviNAND (for MST) or PDA (for nb0) field.

Hi previa, what are the changes that you see from the new firmware?

After 3 hours testing, I had changed back to I8000HZHIH6, Due to the H9 found out there have some bug on the MP3/Ringer Tone setting & SIP Input setting unstable performance. And I had installed one TODAY software"Infinite Today" the function similar to M2D.just under testing ,but only support to Chinese language ROM. :)

post-454755-1253460163_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1253460176_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1253460208_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1253460249_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1253503066_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

Guest gertitombo
After 3 hours testing, I had changed back to I8000HZHIH6, Due to the H9 found out there have some bug on the MP3/Ringer Tone setting & SIP Input setting unstable performance.

I have no problems with H9. The ringer tone and MP3 plays fine.

I just flashed the ROM no CSC / Eboot files.

GT