Omnia Lite Rom Wanted!

Guest zabique32

Hi. I just download this file.

It have the Buckingham Downloader, but this program ask for a IMG file, and in the folder just have a bn0 file.

Where is the IMG file???

My phone has this characteristics:

PDA: B7300XXIJ1

CSC: B7300ATOIJ1

PHONE: B7300XXIJ1

Can you use this ROM for my mobile??? Is this ROM in english???

Thanks

JHKLHR#E

I see youre waiting and waiting but i have the site for you....

www.samsung-firmwares.com

For the last WM firmwares!

For B7320:

B7320XXIG2 2009 July DOWNLOAD

B7320DDIG4 2009 July DOWNLOAD

B7320XXIK3 2009 November DOWNLOAD

B7320DDJA1 2010 January DOWNLOAD

For B7330:

B7330XXIH2 2009 August DOWNLOAD

B7330XXIK1 2009 November DOWNLOAD

B7330XXIL2 2009 December DOWNLOAD

B7330XXJA1 2010 January DOWNLOAD

B7330RUXJB3 2010 February DOWNLOAD

For B7300:

B7300XXIK2 2009 November DOWNLOAD

B7300XXIL5 2009 December DOWNLOAD

B7300XXJA9 2010 January DOWNLOAD

ALL firmwares are official Samsung firmwares. From the server bye and happy flashing.

You need to be a member for download those files.

• 1 month later...
Guest Surpriser

Hi. i have an question. i wanna upgrade my omnialite Rom to XXJA9 but my windows is seven x64.so i wana know can i flash my omnialite by Buckingham Downloader v.2.4.2 under windows 7 x64 or it shoud be down under windows XP?

Sorry for my ad english :P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest StephB7300

Hello,

my Samsung is

PDA : B7300BVIJ1

CSC : B7300FTMIJ1

TELEPHONE : B7300XXIJ1

Can I flash with XXJA9?

my phone is simlocked. Is it changed after?

Guest Pichorka
Hello,

my Samsung is

PDA : B7300BVIJ1

CSC : B7300FTMIJ1

TELEPHONE : B7300XXIJ1

Can I flash with XXJA9?

my phone is simlocked. Is it changed after?

sorry for my bad English.

désolé pour mon mauvais Anglais.

You can flash with no problems XXJA9 by SEVEN is not OK always . it works in VISTA and XP is OK

Vous pouvez flasher avec le XXJA9 sans problémes, par contre sous SEVEN ca marche pas toujours , VISTA et XP c'est OK

Languages select on the CSC B7300MEDJA1

Langues disponibles dans le CSC B7300MEDJA1

English (USA )

French ( France )

Italian ( Italy )

German ( Germany )

Russian ( Russia )

Norwegian ( Norway )

Dutch ( Netherlands )

Czech ( Czech Rep. )

Greek ( Greece )

Spanich ( Spain )

Portugueuse ( Portugal )

Finnish ( Finland )

Danish ( Denmark )

Polish ( Poland )

Swedish ( Sweden )

User Select

I'm French, do not remove the simlock flash by cons menu is more fluid, more fun, and screen more réacif.

Je suis français, flasher n'enlevera pas le simlock, par contre le menu est plus fluide, plus sympa, et l'ecran plus réacif.

You will then make you into the hidden menu administrator, pre configuration, and change the country and operator.

Tu devra ensuite te rendre dans le menu caché administrateur, pré configuration, et changer le pays et l'opérateur.

*#1546792*# = Options d'administration

*#2456987*# = Master Key

*#0807# = Master Key Internal Omnia WM ( B7300, B7610 etc.. )

*#81230*# = Operator Code (Pre-configuration)

Pre configuration mode: all countries and regions operators. I do not remember if it was restarted in french or english

Mode pré configuration : toutes les régions pays et opérateurs . Je ne me rapelle pas s'il a redémarrer en francais ou anglais

If you want you can find the tutorial on Google "B7300 pichorka tutorial is in French (because I do not know if I have the right to give the link of the tutorial that may be considered for spamming.)

Si vous voulez vous pouvez trouver le tutoriel sur Google "B7300 pichorka tutorial" qui est en français (Parce que je ne sais pas si j'ai le droit de donner le lien du tutoriel qui peuvent être considérées comme des fins de spamming.)

By cons I'd like to know if someone could dump the firmware thank you PDA(B7300BVIJ1)CSC(B7300BVIJ1_B7300FTMIJ1)Phone(B7300XXIJ1) or PDA(B7300BVIL1)CSC(B7300FTMIL1)PHONE(B7300XXIL2)

Par contre j'aimerai bien savoir si quelqu'un pourrai faire un dump du firmware merci PDA(B7300BVIJ1)CSC(B7300BVIJ1_B7300FTMIJ1)Phone(B7300XXIJ1) ou PDA(B7300BVIL1)CSC(B7300FTMIL1)PHONE(B7300XXIL2)

Thank you to all members to help me find the firmware B7300BVIJ1 French Orange

Merci a tous les membres de m'aider a trouver le firmware B7300BVIJ1 Orange français

@+

Edited by Pichorka

Guest StephB7300

Hello,

Thank you for this clear and detailed answer.

For the dump it is not necessary, I downloaded the stake has in the daytime on the site of samsung. If you finds her not I you the upload.

For code which you gives, what is what ca allows to change the operator while I am to simlocker?

I tried to cross(spend) him(it) in English to iron him(it) in French later. I found or to change the operator, nor has what serves the code *#2456987*# = Master Key.

En Francais car moi aussi ...:

Bonjour,

merci pour cette réponse claire et détaillée.

Pour le dump c'est pas nécessaire, j'ai téléchargé la mise a jour sur le site de samsung. Si tu la trouve pas je te l'upload.

Pour les code que tu donne, est ce que ca permet de changer l'opérateur alors que je suis simlocker?

J'ai essayé de le passer en anglais pour le repasser en français après. J'ai pas trouvé ou changer l'opérateur, ni a quoi sert le code *#2456987*# = Master Key.

Edited by StephB7300

Guest Pichorka
For the dump it is not nécessaire, I downloaded the stake has in the daytime on the site of samsung. If you finds her not I you the upload.

Pour le dump c'est pas nécessaire, j'ai téléchargé la mise a jour sur le site de samsung. Si tu la trouve pas je te l'upload.

In English :

Hello,

The code that allows you to switch your mobile Preconfiguring in France Orange, do not you just is not unlocked for it to be in the right preconfiguration Country Operator

I do not find the dump so if you just pass it to me nice thank you in advance.

Thank you ;)

En français :

Bonjour,

Les codes cela te permet de passer ton Portable en Préconfiguration France Orange, cela ne te désimlock pas c'est juste pour qu'il soit dans la bonne Préconfiguration Pays Opérateur

Je ne trouve pas le Dump donc si tu peu me le passer c'est sympa merci par avance.

Merci ;)

Edited by Pichorka

Guest Pichorka
Hello,

I tried to cross(spend) him(it) in English to iron him(it) in French later. I found or to change the operator, nor has what serves the code *#2456987*# = Master Key.

En Francais car moi aussi ...:

Bonjour,

J'ai essayé de le passer en anglais pour le repasser en français après. J'ai pas trouvé ou changer l'opérateur, ni a quoi sert le code *#2456987*# = Master Key.

This code * # 2456987 * # = Master Key does not work on this model, the correct code for this menu is just below, * # 0807 # = Master Key Internal Omnia WM (B7300, B7610, etc. ..)

But it is not useful only code Presets will be useful at this stage, the other is for menus and other Adminn Uagent.

Ce code *#2456987*# = Master Key ne fonctionne pas sur ce modéle, le bon code pour ce menu est juste en dessous, *#0807# = Master Key Internal Omnia WM ( B7300, B7610 etc.. )

,mais c'est pas utile seul le code Préconfiguration te sera utile a ce stade, l'autre c'est pour les menus Adminn Uagent et autres.

For the dump it is not nécessaire, I downloaded the stake has in the daytime on the site of samsung. If you finds her not I you the upload.

Do not forget to upload, thank you to you !

Ne m'oublie pas pour le Upload, merci à toi !

Edited by Pichorka

Guest StephB7300

I tested to cross(spend) it in English, ca changed nothing menu was always in French. I thus put back(handed) it as it was. The ROM FT is in the course of upload on free. If you have B7300 unbranded I am very interested to have the versions (telephone, CSC, PDA). To download ROM of origin not operator directly on the site of Samsung (I more trust).

J'ai testé de le passer en anglais, ca n'a rien changé les menu étaient toujours en Français. Je l'ai donc remis comme il était. La ROM FT est en cours de upload sur free. Si tu as un B7300 unbranded je suis très intéressé pour avoir les versions(telephone,CSC,PDA). Pour télécharger les ROM d'origine non opérateur directement sur le site de Samsung(j'ai plus confiance).

Guest Pichorka
I tested to cross(spend) it in English, ca changed nothing menu was always in French. I thus put back(handed) it as it was. The ROM FT is in the course of upload on free. If you have B7300 unbranded I am very interested to have the versions (telephone, CSC, PDA). To download ROM of origin not operator directly on the site of Samsung (I more trust).

J'ai testé de le passer en anglais, ca n'a rien changé les menu étaient toujours en Français. Je l'ai donc remis comme il était. La ROM FT est en cours de upload sur free. Si tu as un B7300 unbranded je suis très intéressé pour avoir les versions(telephone,CSC,PDA). Pour télécharger les ROM d'origine non opérateur directement sur le site de Samsung(j'ai plus confiance).

What is the reference you looking exactly?

This rom is in English, I feel good but not very recently

C'est quoi la référence que tu cherche exactement ?

Cette rom est en Anglais, il me semble mais bon pas trés récente

b7300xxij3.jpg

No I load it in German ... Sorry

Non je l'ai charger elle est en allemand ... désolé

This is the bit that you would have to be PDA B7300XXIJ4 CSC: B7300CPWIJ4 PHONE: B7300XXIJ2 ENGLAND (CPW)

C'est celle la peu etre qu'il te faudrai PDA: B7300XXIJ4 CSC: B7300CPWIJ4 PHONE: B7300XXIJ2 ENGLAND (CPW)

It is hard to find this rom ...

Elle est difficile a trouver cette rom ...

Otherwise give me the reference of the rom you seek if you had, I am looking for my side

Sinon donne moi la référence de la rom que tu cherche si tu l'a, je cherche de mon coté

Edit: I found a dump but I do not know if it is in English ... you want?

Edit : j'ai trouvé un Dump mais je ne sait pas s'il est en anglais ... tu le voudrai ?

Edited by Pichorka

Guest Pichorka

Thank you for the ROM, and I trust I'll get quickly find, the difficulty is that the B7300 is not only not too sold very popular compared to HTC not easy but there are more and more, that will come on my side I start research with our partners to find one, I'll do as I can, and I also try my hand since I started 5 hours already, I still hope ;)

Je te remercie pour la ROM, je vais chercher et j'espére trouver rapidement, la difficulté c'est que le B7300 ne c'est pas trés vendu donc pas trop populaire comparé aux HTC pas facile mais on en trouve de plus en plus, ca va venir de mon coté je lance des recherches avec tous nos partenaires pour en trouver une, je vais faire selon mon possible, et je cherche aussi de mon coté j'ai commencer déja depuis 5 heures, je garde espoir ;)

The dump that I found t'intérrese or not?

Tell me because I have to reupload because I knew I had found more or over the link so I got the zip is being during another 40 minutes ...

Le dump que j'ai trouvé t'intérrese ou pas ?

Dit moi le parce qu'il faut que je le réupload parce que je l'avais trouvé je sait plus ou donc j'ai plus le lien mais j'ai le zip, c'est en cours encore 40 minutes ...

EDIT : As promised http://www.4shared.com/get/267599225/98d641b4/b7300dump.html

If I create a topic for the ROM Book Review NU Samsung France, the seed is planted ;)

And I learned that at Mobistar Vandenborre ROM is in English but in case there is an SD card to go with the program in French, is already ca means that that is NU Unbranded ROM. because the mobile operators take all.

EDIT : Comme promis http://www.4shared.com/get/267599225/98d641b4/b7300dump.html

Sinon j'ai créer un Sujet pour recensser les ROM NU Samsung France, la graine est plantée :P

Et j'ai appris que chez MOBISTAR vandenborre la ROM est en anglais mais dans le coffret il y a un carte SD avec le programme pour passer en Francais, c'est déja ca c'est donc que le ROM est NU Unbranded. parce que le Portable prend tous les opérateurs.

Edited by Pichorka

Guest StephB7300

For the ROM, not thank you. Given that I little to download on the site of Samsung, I prefer to set to the source. I try to ask for the version of some B7300 which I see on ebay, leboncoin... But most are Orange. This says the code *#1234# which you gave onto one of your comments squeezed(tightened) me certainly useful to obtain the information. In more I have to pass in a shop to make désimlocker mine (the technique of I900 does not work on the LITE), then if they have a telephone unbranded a small blow of 1234 and hup has there more than has.

Pour la ROM, non merci. Vu que je peu télécharger sur le site de Samsung, je préfère prendre à la source. J'essaye de demander la version des quelques B7300 que je vois sur ebay, leboncoin... Mais la plupart sont Orange. Ceci dit le code *#1234# que tu as donné sur un de tes posts me serra certainement utile pour obtenir l'info. En plus il faut que je passe dans une boutique pour faire désimlocker le miens (la technique du I900 ne fonctionne pas sur le LITE), alors si ils ont un téléphone unbranded un petit coup de 1234 et hop y a plus qu'a.

Guest Pichorka

Ca'll too Road get you say how thou takes has source? AC interresse much, and I'll surely many happy ;) in MP if you will

Ca serai trop te demander de me dire comment tu prend a la source ? ca m'interresse beaucoup, et je ferai surement beaucoup d'heureux ;) en MP si tu veux bien

EDIT :

In more I have to pass in a shop to make désimlocker mine (the technique of I900 does not work on the LITE), then if they have a telephone unbranded a small blow of 1234 and hup has there more than has.

En plus il faut que je passe dans une boutique pour faire désimlocker le miens (la technique du I900 ne fonctionne pas sur le LITE), alors si ils ont un téléphone unbranded un petit coup de 1234 et hop y a plus qu'a.

Keep me posted ;) it'll be great this ROM

Tiens moi au courant :P ca serai génial cette ROM

Edited by Pichorka

• 1 month later...
Guest Krazy Radd

Hello

Does anybody know how to extract .smd Files ?

I got SMD_B7300DBTJA1.smd instead of .nb0 Image. I can't extract/dump this smd.

Or does anybody have the german B7300 Language Files for me?

That would be very kool.

Greetz

Krazy

• 5 months later...