*** ShokkA9's WM6.1 G-ROMz ***

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9

Guys......

i have not managed to even boot a PC this weekend, let alone build ROMs.....

Please do not assume anything....i have started building on Friday, but have not got around to flashing yet or testing (obviously :D ).

I didnt want to have to build in the week, as i prefer to sleep these days :)

Family is MORE MORE important than cooking, so if i am not here.....then i obviously have more important things to do..

Also, i don't have to justify my actions to anyone....if i disappear...that is my choice also.

But i haven't disappeared yet :D

I have M2Dv2, Omnia Lite apps, thats the feel of the ROM....i have created a new theme for this build.

I am only releasing 20270, not 21054 as the 20270 is stable and works fine. The 21054 has the memory issues of the newer 6.5 builds.....ect (you know what i am on about).

So catch you soon, and please just chill.....

:D

Guest tingchung_chin
thanks shokka9.

you are right.

but I wish you gave us the date of your release again...tonight...tomorrow?when?say it please

i'm desperate as well, as i can't really imagine WM6.1 + M2Dv2 can be released, i'm very looking forward for this MAGIC ROM, but give me the time, he will release when the time come, stay tune :) :D :D

Guest shokka9

Guys...ROMs coming on fine...might do some screen shots for a sneak peak...but then again, i might not :), don't want to spoil anything...

Its got a lot in it, but i have squeezed some extra space (to make way for some additional Omnia Lite Apps - that i dont normally cook).

All the usual stuff also, just gonna flash soon, to see if it is ok...if so then i will start finalising some stuff. So the ROM will probably land Wednesday, as i am not home tomorrow.

Just thought i would update you guys...as you all seem to be quite eager....

This may just be my FINAL ever Omnia build.

Guest Rednose5
thanks shokka9.

you are right.

but I wish you gave us the date of your release again...tonight...tomorrow?when?say it please

Hey, don't be that desperate. Otherwise go out for dinner and ask Gordon when he will serve your meal. :D

In other words: Don't bother the chef or it might turn out to be Hell's kitchen :)

Guest Keivan Moradi

Is there a chance to solve the black dialer with black fonts problem without flashing the rom? :D I used that dll introduced in the first post but no change. :) still dialer is black and only first entry in the list is readable. :D

Also the megaupload link was broken so I used that rapidshare link in the page 7 instead.

I am the one of your non M2D version fans :D = stable fast and with extraordinary battery life. +100000000000000

-------------------------------

PS: I have a comment also: It would be nice to see the htc task manager to come back in your final build

PSS: Is there a way to adjust htc task manager to appear on top of mobile shell 3.5?

Edited by Keivan Moradi

Guest shokka9
I have a comment also: It would be nice to see the htc task manager to come back in your final build

PSS: Is there a way to adjust htc task manager to appear on top of mobile shell 3.5?

HTC Task Manager is back :)

TO make appear top of SPB - Don't know......i dont use them.......

NEW ROM UPDATE: Got issues......but you don't want to know.....:D....i will fix it :D back soon.....i will not rush this builds guys, i am sure you are aware :D . It will be ready when it is finished obviously :D

Bye

Guest buyukbang

Hey shokka9,

Do you think of releasing an ultraclean ROM ?

If not please do not include SRS since it breaks spekearphone functionality with incoming 3G calls which is needed when not using earphones with video calles; and please do not include bluetooth fix since I read that it causes some problems that I forgot now :) Additioanally please include Pako777 camera fix.

HTC Task Manager is back :D

TO make appear top of SPB - Don't know......i dont use them.......

NEW ROM UPDATE: Got issues......but you don't want to know.....:D....i will fix it :D back soon.....i will not rush this builds guys, i am sure you are aware :D . It will be ready when it is finished obviously :D

Bye

Edited by buyukbang

Guest Keivan Moradi
HTC Task Manager is back

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

:) :D :D

Edited by Keivan Moradi

Guest shokka9
Do you think of releasing an ultraclean ROM ?

If not please do not include SRS since it breaks spekearphone functionality with incoming 3G calls which is needed when not using earphones with video calles; and please do not include bluetooth fix since I read that it causes some problems that I forgot now :) Additioanally please include Pako777 camera fix.

I will make Full Cream version.....

and Ultra LITE version....the U/L version will not have that much in, in fact as little as possible. Any apps you want to add, i mean anything....can be added by you.

The Full Cream version will have M2D, etc, Omnia LITE apps, plus a lot of other apps.

I am not home tonight, so Wednesday is my next available slot...I have to start the build from scratch, as something i did last night didnt work, but i am not that sure, as i added a lot :D ....but it is easily fixed :D

catch u all soon folks.

Guest shokka9

Erm, my LITE builds never come with M2D.....

there is an AIO cab knocking around this forum...i will release my theme as a .zip so it can be loaded into M2DC if you wish to install M2D to the LITE builds.

Laters

:)

Guest tingchung_chin

just run a quick view in xda, seem like M2Dv2 works in WM6.1

[[rom][11.11.2009] 6.1 sun y manila/htc sense 2.5 rc1 [wwe][ger] ]

841177920_11102009_1.jpg

wish to have more chef can involve with WM6.1 :)

Guest shokka9
good to hear from u again Chef.... :)

just do your thing bro...take ur time.....

cheerrsss.....how's the HTC doin' so far.... :D

HTC is great........everything is so much better than Omnia....sorry to say it but it is.

Android is better than WinMo too. Smoother, faster, looks so much better. Multi-touch, great internet experience....

Need i go on, just not had much time to use it (Omnia is still main device at the mo)

Laters

Shokka I need your help because im so confused I don't know if to return and flash rom with 6.1 or stay with your 6.5 rom ?

what you recommender for me?

(sorry for my EN)

Guest buyukbang

great news :D I'll wait for your UL ROM. Thanks !

I will make Full Cream version.....

and Ultra LITE version....the U/L version will not have that much in, in fact as little as possible. Any apps you want to add, i mean anything....can be added by you.

The Full Cream version will have M2D, etc, Omnia LITE apps, plus a lot of other apps.

I am not home tonight, so Wednesday is my next available slot...I have to start the build from scratch, as something i did last night didnt work, but i am not that sure, as i added a lot :D ....but it is easily fixed :)

catch u all soon folks.

Guest shokka9

ROM is going well, nearly done to be honest.

Have some issues with M2Dv2, cant seem to add programs to the shortcut tab....fave contacts is the same (but i dont use this tab anyways :D)

I will try to fix....if not, i will have to make the tab disappear :)

Other than that it is coolio, i have removed many of the Omnia LITE apps i had added, take up too much space. If you want them in, then install them from cabs.

Catch you later. Hopefully i get it finished tonight.

Guest ansh_xaviers
ROM is going well, nearly done to be honest.

Have some issues with M2Dv2, cant seem to add programs to the shortcut tab....fave contacts is the same (but i dont use this tab anyways :D )

I will try to fix....if not, i will have to make the tab disappear :D

Other than that it is coolio, i have removed many of the Omnia LITE apps i had added, take up too much space. If you want them in, then install them from cabs.

Catch you later. Hopefully i get it finished tonight.

wowwwww.........cool ....... :)

Guest shokka9

Yeah...

The ROM shuold be completed tonight...I cannot get M2Dv2 to work fully, the known issues with M2D are:

- Cannot add programs to the Program launcher tab

- Cannot has contacts to the Fave people tab ( i dont use this TAB anyways)

I have one more trick to try tonight, but i dont think it will work.

Other than this, everything else works coolio! Nice little ROM...

It is quick as hell, it has 6mb Page pool...Recmodded SYS....LZX compression....it is really fast & stable.

Catch you laters guys

Guest jmsmartins

Yeah...

The ROM shuold be completed tonight...I cannot get M2Dv2 to work fully, the known issues with M2D are:

i'm curious about your rom shokka9.

- Cannot add programs to the Program launcher tab

start menu will work for sure, no prob

- Cannot has contacts to the Fave people tab ( i dont use this TAB anyways)

what da f*** is that? :)

catch u later

Guest Nicklashidegard
It is quick as hell, it has 6mb Page pool...Recmodded SYS....LZX compression....it is really fast & stable.

Catch you laters guys

Sounds mouth-watering !!!!

Let me know how you get on with M2D, same problem here. Prolly a 6.1 thing :)

Guest shokka9

i have tried all dll's from older m2d, and even some of the reg......

got one more thing to try.....if i dont kno what it is, then i cant fix it...

But i will try again.

:)