*** ShokkA9's WM6.1 G-ROMz ***

Guest shokka9

I will tell you if you tell me how you describe people in your country for not LOOKING just 3 post above the LAST one.

Look beter next time. No flames for now .

Stock build vs 21054

I know that

SHKv99 = 20270 Standard Omnia CORE (SYS & XIP)

SHKv88 = 21054 Latest WM6.1 CORE (SYS & XIP)

I want to know if have M2D or not? Because I´m not a M2D fan!!! And Shokka9 love´s M2D :D

I thought one rom had M2d and the other not

Edited by Broda

Guest kennethchia
I know that

I want to know if have M2D or not? Because I´m not a M2D fan!!! And Shokka9 love´s M2D :D

(SHKv88)normal version no m2d ___(SHKv88_M2D)M2D version Edited by kennethchia

Guest shokka9
I know that

Both have M2D & clean versions. I thought it was obvious bro?? I have 1st two posts....first post is for Clean builds....& second post for M2D builds...

Yeah, shokka9 loves M2D, but i make ROMs for everyone, so i try to cater for you all.

Will start uploading 20270, and then i can make a start on my WM6.5 ones :angry: I know Krazy waiting for the G-ROM!!

Guest kennethchia
Both have M2D & clean versions. I thought it was obvious bro?? I have 1st two posts....first post is for Clean builds....& second post for M2D builds...

Yeah, shokka9 loves M2D, but i make ROMs for everyone, so i try to cater for you all.

Will start uploading 20270, and then i can make a start on my WM6.5 ones :angry: I know Krazy waiting for the G-ROM!!

hi shokka ;) i looking your rom very nice,tomorrow i want play your build rom 23017 SHKv18... ;) where can get the TF3D skin ? :D sorry my badbadbad english

Edited by kennethchia

Guest deano10

Hey Shokka, this rom kicks some serious butt. :D

Have tried a few 6.5 roms and they ALL have glitches and issues.

This one is perfect. The updated ver no with m2d is tops. quick and slick!!!! luuurve all the black stuff.

Thks again... this is my last flash... well until you make that perfect 6.5 from the final release...he he

thks again for ur hard work... u are a genius.

Deano

Guest shokka9
hi shokka ;) i looking your rom very nice,tomorrow i want play your build rom 23017 SHKv18... ;) where can get the TF3D skin ? :D sorry my badbadbad english

dunno what TF3D u on bout bro...screenshot or smth..pls

:angry:

Guest bigmaras

ShokkA thanks for your ROM - 21054, but I have two problems:

First: When I clik "Main Menu" I have error: "Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename."

Second: I have old style volume changer (when I click on taskbar)

Edited by bigmaras

Guest shokka9
ShokkA thanks for your ROM - 21054, but I have two problems:

First: When I clik "Main Menu" I have error: "Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename."

Second: I have old style volume changer

NP :angry:

First - There is NO 'Main Menu' I remove it, and always will....u can install from cab.

Second - Use the hard buttons on the side to get Krazy's shiznit ;) Whenever u touch taskbar, u will get original UI for Volume

Hope that helps u

:D

Guest Rauliki

Some glitches in Shokka v88 M2D :

1. Connection manager tab doesn't have data option (cannot disconnect internet)

2. Album tab - it takes quite long to "zoom" into the picture from te tab to Album itself.

Edited by Rauliki

I started using the SHKv88_M2D - 21054 this morning and have been having problems with touchflo shutting down, just like the autokill problem with 6.5. Anyone else having this problem?

I might try the new SHKv99_M2D - 20270 to see if the problem goes away.....

Great ROM apart from this.

Guest shokka9

hmmm...

This could be exactly the same issue, :angry:, i not used it long enough, playing with 23017....got a crazy issue with security when i install stuff, so something is wrong.

21054 is latest m$ build so will have similar stuff in the lastest 6.5 builds.

Just try to shut all your apps down, i never get it, seriously. I i running same ROMs as u, MINE. so just watch what you have open etc and keep an eye on memory.

i dunno :D

shouldnt happen in 20270 tho

Guest 0Darkness0
dear shokka

thankz for the great ROM 21054, it is very cooooooooool rom except for:

1)- original dilar, is black( is it possible to put the same as original dilar??)

2)- when i choose from today, items=wireless, it appears ugly on the screen today ( the bluetooth icon is missing & wifi icon is interupting with the server name???)

plzzz help me in these.... :angry: ;)

Hiiiiiiii Shokka, is there any answers to my above Qs???

also, does the fixed version 20270, been corrected the ( Menu + the dailer)???

waiting your reply to flash the same>>>:D

Guest shokka9

dialler should be the tranparent black one....

saves RAM...if you want other dialer, use Advanced Config to change to Samsung Black Dialer...Phone>Skin>Enable

Or do it by the registry....

HKLM\Security\Phone\Skin

Menu is fixed

Edited by shokka9

Guest shokka9
this is really perfect...

just one thing...

how do I disable samsung big volume control?

u cant bro....

erm, just tap the ask bar volume...maybe that help.

Its a DXID1 thing....

Guest Rauliki
Some glitches in Shokka v88 M2D :

1. Connection manager tab doesn't have data option (cannot disconnect internet)

2. Album tab - it takes quite long to "zoom" into the picture from te tab to Album itself.

That album tab thing - I changed downup to 150 and it works a lot better.

Connection Manager in this version doesn't have data switch. I will try no m2d version with Manilla cab

Guest 0Darkness0

Thanks Shokka for the answers,

But when switching to original dialer, everything goes black, even the names. And when making call, cant see the duration because of the darkness,

maybe cos i am darkness...:)heheheh joking.

plz advise

Edited by 0Darkness0

Guest shokka9
That album tab thing - I changed downup to 150 and it works a lot better.

Connection Manager in this version doesn't have data switch. I will try no m2d version with Manilla cab

find me ROM with data connection in Comm Manager and i will cook it next time around.

thanks bro

Guest shokka9
Thanks Shokka for the answers,

But when switching to original dialer, everything goes black, even the names. And when making call, cant see the duration because of the darkness,

maybe cos i am darkness...:)heheheh joking.

plz advise

Try setting a different dialler (from Krazy or smth), i think it is because i set a black backgroung in the theme and it does this...

Not sure bro

Guest 0Darkness0
Try setting a different dialler (from Krazy or smth), i think it is because i set a black backgroung in the theme and it does this...

Not sure bro

:angry:

you r right bro, it is because the black background, which makes everything black...;)

one more thing noticed, when try to select the wireless from the setting>today>items, the wifi & bluetooth icons becomes ugly :D

plz, can you check it, THE ROM is Excellent, and i am using the cutom screen today, and with this issue, i cant use it... ;)

Guest Rauliki
find me ROM with data connection in Comm Manager and i will cook it next time around.

thanks bro

I have some, one in polish language works on Shokka v99 without manilla (i've installed polish version instead, and english working version was in all sztupy Manilla 19b version , don't know how to extract it from cab).

BTW. Shokka v99 no Manilla is great. I would like to try v88 , but only if there are no issues with autokilling apps (no issue what-so-ever in this version).

Big thanks!

I found comm-manager here, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=430468

but you have to change the registry for it to work on omnia with wifi

And there is version from newest Manilla, dunno if it works with manilla on Shokka's roms http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=findpost&pid=1047507

Edited by Rauliki

Guest shokka9

new M2D is crap and full of bugs.

will look at that Comm Manager bro...

Out of here til Sunday night!!

Enjoy folks.

Oh, v88 (21054) sounds like it has kill app feature, as it has been reported already (its the new SYS from m$)

Laters