*** ShokkA9's WM6.1 G-ROMz ***

Guest shokka9

Guest kalekume
Oh, v88 (21054) sounds like it has kill app feature, as it has been reported already (its the new SYS from m$)

This rom is awesome. After a few months with 6.5 rom I come back to 6.1. I plan to stay until rom 6.5 is really stable.

hurt the kill app feature of v88.......

are you going to cook another release soon ?

thank you very much for your great work

Guest jocaferlo

Hello Shokka9 and all.

I have three or four days testing your ROMs (SHKV88 and SHKV88_M2D) and I really like them, but I have a couple of problems:

- First the problem already mentioned above about the dialer completely black. I solved it by replacing these files from another dialer with white background.

- Second: I can't receive files by bluetooth. I tried from another phone and gave me "error" and from my computer (Mac) tells me "the device does not have the necessary services."

- Third: Sometimes, after a restart, wifi is connected. However, if I go to Comm Manager it appears as off. But I have to turn on and off again to it really go off.

Greetings.

Guest shokka9
Hello Shokka9 and all.

I have three or four days testing your ROMs (SHKV88 and SHKV88_M2D) and I really like them, but I have a couple of problems:

- First the problem already mentioned above about the dialer completely black. I solved it by replacing these files from another dialer with white background.

- Second: I can't receive files by bluetooth. I tried from another phone and gave me "error" and from my computer (Mac) tells me "the device does not have the necessary services."

- Third: Sometimes, after a restart, wifi is connected. However, if I go to Comm Manager it appears as off. But I have to turn on and off again to it really go off.

Greetings.

check obex inbox in connection settings....

i could recieve with it, i always test it??

Guest jocaferlo
check obex inbox in connection settings....

i could recieve with it, i always test it??

I had already checked. The settings are:

-File store path: \My Storage

-Debug mode: unchecked

-Disable file receiving: unchecked

In Advanced Config the bluetooth settings are:

-OBEX: Enabled.

On the third issue (wifi on restart) I realized that radio is not really on, only the indicator of wifi appears in the taskbar. For the indicator desappears I toggle wifi.

Regards.

PS: Sorry by my english.

Guest maf107ezk0

Hi shokka, bro :D I`m using this ROM but a have a strange problem :angry: The phone closes applications by itself?!?! ;) I haven`t had this before so any suggestions`ll be appreciated ;)

Edited by maf107ezk0

Guest jocaferlo
shouldnt be??

BT works here? Try use something like PersianBT...google it?

I dunno bro

Sorry, I don't understand you. I can't find nothing like Persian BT.

Could you explain it.

Thank you.

Guest shokka9
Hi shokka, bro :D I`m using this ROM but a have a strange problem :angry: The phone closes applications by itself?!?! ;) I haven`t had this before so any suggestions`ll be appreciated ;)

21054, must be...

This is NEW CORE like 23034 (not that new tho), but all the same newer CORE from m$, i think it is something in their SYS.

Google EverApp and try it

I found this rom is not clean enough. To many programs like midomi and wow hd, call recorder etc. I find the battery life is average with lowish usage only get 1 day out of battery compared to around 3 days with one of your cleaner 6.1 roms. I think it is these extra programs especially wow hd sound that drains the battery. Any chance of a cleaner build coming soon? I'm not saying the rom is bad, Infact its hard to find any glitches or faults, I just think it drains battery to quick and some people dont use those extra programs that drain the battery.

Guest maf107ezk0
21054, must be...

This is NEW CORE like 23034 (not that new tho), but all the same newer CORE from m$, i think it is something in their SYS.

Google EverApp and try it

Thanks, bro :D BUT it closes all the applications?! Including M2D and if I have settings opened, for example :S Maybe I`ll go back to an older release :angry:

Edited by maf107ezk0

Guest shokka9
Thanks, bro :D BUT it closes all the applications?! Including M2D and if I have settings opened, for example :S Maybe I`ll go back to an older release :angry:

google EverApp (at xda) and use it, see if it works...

Guest jocaferlo
google EverApp (at xda) and use it, see if it works...

Hello, I tried EverApp from here, but it doesn't work fine.

My main problem is with M2D, I have added to EverApp Manila2D but doesn't work well, M2D continuing to close.

Anyway I see a strange behavior: M2D close very often when I have installed S2U2. If I uninstall S2U2 the problem disappears.

Strange..

Regards

Guest shokka9
If I uninstall S2U2 the problem disappears.

Strange..

Regards

Not strange, this is your problem :angry:

Dont use s2u2.

It is known to cause issues, but the issues are random and non fixable. If it is working when u uninstall it, then this is your problem.

Your particular problem.

:D

Guest jocaferlo
Hello, I tried EverApp from here, but it doesn't work fine.

My main problem is with M2D, I have added to EverApp Manila2D but doesn't work well, M2D continuing to close.

Anyway I see a strange behavior: M2D close very often when I have installed S2U2. If I uninstall S2U2 the problem disappears.

Strange..

Regards

Retract what I said ... With S2U2 uninstalled M2D also closes.

Guest shokka9

dou guys make sure you select Task Manager to close apps with X, it needs to be enabled etc.

Also, how many apps u have open, apps only auto close when you reach a certain limit...They just dont close on their own for no real reason.

Guest barbs666
dou guys make sure you select Task Manager to close apps with X, it needs to be enabled etc.

Also, how many apps u have open, apps only auto close when you reach a certain limit...They just dont close on their own for no real reason.

hey Shokka,

still love the rom,

but went back to the 21054 clean build as I could only just scrape two days batt life with the M2D version........

just a couple niggly things that you may know how to fix:

* using a browser either IE or Opera I cannot us the "Samsung phone pad" letters (the text option is not selectable)

* and am also having trouble now with the bluetooth.

* cannot scroll on the "system" screen with finger, only by using scroll bar (is that how u designed it?)

* I am using stuzpy's m2d 19b all in one..... so seeing how that goes......

*..... i generally love this rom.... man ur going down the right path with this ;-)

cheers for now!

Guest jocaferlo

Yes, i use Task Manager to close apps with X.

M2D closes sometimes when I have open only Resco Explorer, or SK Tools. Another times with two open apps.

Guest jocaferlo

Hello again.

Now I'm trying another ROM: i900DXIDQ SHKv99.

Here I can receive files over bluetooth.

But I see a problem with Wireless Manager: When I try to open I get the following message:The file "CommManager" cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate or one of its components cannot be found...."

Some help?

Regards.

Guest omid66613

I have the same problem

my M2D is always closing and i have to open it again (by tapping the screen)

and also my applications are always disappearing and I have to open them from TASK MANAGER in the corner of the screen.

I thought this is only my problem ;)

but Ur rom is still the best

Guest shokka9
Hello again.

Now I'm trying another ROM: i900DXIDQ SHKv99.

Here I can receive files over bluetooth.

But I see a problem with Wireless Manager: When I try to open I get the following message:The file "CommManager" cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate or one of its components cannot be found...."

Some help?

Regards.

i think i some some registry in there...i will try to reupped a modded one (again), it is easy fix, just upload time....

will try tomorrow. You must have the non M2D build...

oops, it defaults to COmm Manager, but it isnt in those ROMS...

Guest 0Darkness0

welcome back Shokka.. :D

regarding your build: 21054 non-Manila, it very nice cook but the problem is with the wireless & bluetooth icons when you choose from the today> items for today screen

they look abnormal, <<<!!!!

did you find the fix for this??? cos i am waiting for this to be fixed in order to flash...other than that, the menu and speed are amazing

plzzzz, advise..!!

Edited by 0Darkness0

Guest jocaferlo
i think i some some registry in there...i will try to reupped a modded one (again), it is easy fix, just upload time....

will try tomorrow. You must have the non M2D build...

oops, it defaults to COmm Manager, but it isnt in those ROMS...

Now I have the non M2D build. The SKHv99. But I could see also this problem in version SKHv88 (non M2D also).

In versions with M2D there isn't this problem.

I tested all your roms.

Regards.

Edited by jocaferlo