How I Transfered Windows Mobile SMS to Android

Guest patzek

Guest RemoteSojourner

Would you be able to share the source code for your app. I could use it in the app I am trying to build to transfer Nokia as well as WinMO SMS to Android in general.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest daoforom

Hi,

By using your method, I was able to view the sms from my Dopod 818 Windows Mobile 5 in the data grid.

But, when I try to write to the mmssms.db file, I got an error that says:

SQLite error

no such table

Pls see the attached file for the full error message.

I've tried many methods/software for many days. But still no result. I would appreciate very much if you could help.

My android phone is Sony Ericcson X10. I've rooted it to Global Generic firmware 2.1

Many thanks in advanced!

Jean

post-801762-1291949514_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
Guest ToddCarey

I strongly recommend that you use "Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer", because I just purchased, I feel very good.

I encountered similar problems, this software really solved my problem, thank you.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2017/7/7 at 9:29 AM, kazamunis said:

It seems not possible to do that with Windows Mobile. However, for iPhone, you can transfer sms to Android easily  with Androidphonesoft PhoneTrans

It is possible to transfer windows phone sms contacts to Android, transfer for mobile tool works well on windows phone, no matter what mobile you use like Android, iPhone, Windows or BlackBerry, it can help you transfer files.

Edited by geene